bbc 9 inch top bull

18 is a great age to join the BNWO wave sweeping through white America. So many whites eager to bow down and be reeducated with royal African seed now. All the cultural momentum is now toward natural Black dominance. You have a great destiny ahead and you're young enough to enjoy all the worship that will be yours in the near future. It's a good sign that you seek both female and male to serve you. It shows your natural birthright expressing instinctive desires to restore the natural Black-lead order. Wisdom is required to get there. Good strategy might be to find an older Black mentor, maybe on this site, who can guide you in the ways of exploiting white weakness to your advantage. Once a white is Black-dominated we find new fulfillment in a submissive role. If I were closer I'd be kneeling at your feet!

18 is a great age to join the BNWO wave sweeping through white America. So many whites eager to bow down and be reeducated with royal African seed now. All the cultural momentum is now toward natural Black dominance. You have a great destiny ahead and you're young enough to enjoy all the worship that will be yours in the near future. It's a good sign that you seek both female and male to serve you. It shows your natural birthright expressing instinctive desires to restore the natural Black-lead order. Wisdom is required to get there. Good strategy might be to find an older Black mentor, maybe on this site, who can guide you in the ways of exploiting white weakness to your advantage. Once a white is Black-dominated we find new fulfillment in a submissive role. If I were closer I'd be kneeling at your feet!
I agree slave worship me

DUDE! I’m 18 as well gng. Just turned 18 5 months ago. I made this an account only about yesterday. I discovered BNWO from a girl’s instagram and saw a bnwo account. Looked and was suprised. Searched it online and this forum site appeared.:unsure: Figured I should join even tho I’m a simple virgin who's just tryna clap cheeks lmao.
welcume!!

DUDE! I’m 18 as well gng. Just turned 18 5 months ago. I made this an account only about yesterday. I discovered BNWO from a girl’s instagram and saw a bnwo account. Looked and was suprised. Searched it online and this forum site appeared.:unsure: Figured I should join even tho I’m a simple virgin who's just tryna clap cheeks lmao.
lmaoo its wild

bbc bull here. I took a break from this sight but my urges for white ass and submissive pussy are overocming me literally. check my page to see my bbc. im 18 and have a big cock that is growing to 9inches. just graduated annd i cannot control my urges this cock is hungry hmu
I'll take care of you daddy

Attachments

• Img_2023_02_19_16_30_19.jpeg
    Img_2023_02_19_16_30_19.jpeg
    59.7 KB · Views: 5
Back