Bi couples wanted

BuxBasa

Male
Real Person
6’0 9 inch bbc

Been interested in being a part of the cuck business for a while. Most consistently was about 10 years ago with a couple white wives but not much since then. Back in those days and more recently I would never even let the cuck be in the room at the time. We would always send them videos.

A while back I saw a video clip on Twitter where sexy white woman with jacking off of black dick into someone’s mouth with a mask on. I realized it was her husband and really the rest of history. I told myself that I was literally letting a double blow job stop me from getting in this lifestyle and that didn’t sit right with me 😂

Now I see it as positive hell it’s an extra mouth n two more hands 😂

I saw a video last night Where are the cuck was laying down on the bed and the wife laid on top of him, her legs are facing the bull the cuckold head is facing the bull hanging off the bed. The bull was pounding her white pussy n then periodically the bull would pull it out and make the husband deep throat his cock. It was wild. I want reenact that ASAP…filling her pussy up with bbc then cum in it. I’ll save the rest for the cuck when I pull it out cum in the back of his throat. Bbc deserves to be deepthroated every time.

Like this cuck knows…tell me that scene ain’t 🥵

Dm if interested. Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_4820.MOV
    49.2 MB
6’0 9 inch bbc

Been interested in being a part of the cuck business for a while. Most consistently was about 10 years ago with a couple white wives but not much since then. Back in those days and more recently I would never even let the cuck be in the room at the time. We would always send them videos.

A while back I saw a video clip on Twitter where sexy white woman with jacking off of black dick into someone’s mouth with a mask on. I realized it was her husband and really the rest of history. I told myself that I was literally letting a double blow job stop me from getting in this lifestyle and that didn’t sit right with me 😂

I saw a video last night Where are the cuck was laying down on the bed and the wife laid on top of him, her legs are facing the bull the cuckold head is facing the bull hanging off the bed. The bull was pounding her white pussy n then periodically the bull would pull it out and make the husband deep throat his cock. It was wild. I want reenact that ASAP…filling her pussy up with bbc then cum in it. I’ll save the rest for the cuck when I pull it out cum in the back of his throat. Bbc deserves to be deepthroated every time.

Dm if interested. Thanks
Love it that's a hot little video

6’0 9 inch bbc

Dm if interested. Thanks
The best

Back