Bicuck running interference on bi white husbands

intensefeeling

Male
Gold Member
Hi everyone. So I've been having several bi fantasies relating to this lifestyle beyond what's typical and I thought I'd post it here.

First:

Two or three white couples go to a private party with twice the number of black guys than white wives. The white wives service the black bulls. The white husbands can only play with each other in the corner. I think of how my beautiful sexy wife knows we could have stayed home and had sex ourselves. Instead, I'm in the corner acting like a total f***** having sex with other white men, sucking each other or jerking each other off. And she thinks instead how I "opted out" and left her to these black men, and she look at me with a mix of love, arousal, contempt, and pity. Meanwhile, the black guys brag about how much they enjoy fucking our wives and also make fun of us. The husbands would also "fluff" the black bulls to get them hard and ready to fuck the wives again.

Second:

A variant of the above. I think about us going to a bi swinger party where there are white couples and bi single men attending. I fantasize about going around trying to suck off to completion as many of the white men as possible so they are tired out, leaving mostly black men to have the wives.

Third:

I think about my wife in the role as the experienced hotwife, helping introduce a new hotwife to the scene with the help of one or two black guys. I act as a dom towards the white husband, progressing from playing with him to dominating and demeaning him in front of his wife. "Wow, look what a white sissy boi you've become. You could be fucking your wife, but instead you're letting another white boi fuck you in the ass in front of her... wow."

Any positive reactions to any of the above? Any experiences that feel like any of these?

In reality, my wife is aware of this kink, and her attitude has ranged from cool to neutral to slightly positive about it, and she hasn't done anything with anyone else in real life, and won't unless she wants to.

Thanks for reading!

Hi everyone. So I've been having several bi fantasies relating to this lifestyle beyond what's typical and I thought I'd post it here.

First:

Two or three white couples go to a private party with twice the number of black guys than white wives. The white wives service the black bulls. The white husbands can only play with each other in the corner. I think of how my beautiful sexy wife knows we could have stayed home and had sex ourselves. Instead, I'm in the corner acting like a total f***** having sex with other white men, sucking each other or jerking each other off. And she thinks instead how I "opted out" and left her to these black men, and she look at me with a mix of love, arousal, contempt, and pity. Meanwhile, the black guys brag about how much they enjoy fucking our wives and also make fun of us. The husbands would also "fluff" the black bulls to get them hard and ready to fuck the wives again.

Second:

A variant of the above. I think about us going to a bi swinger party where there are white couples and bi single men attending. I fantasize about going around trying to suck off to completion as many of the white men as possible so they are tired out, leaving mostly black men to have the wives.

Third:

I think about my wife in the role as the experienced hotwife, helping introduce a new hotwife to the scene with the help of one or two black guys. I act as a dom towards the white husband, progressing from playing with him to dominating and demeaning him in front of his wife. "Wow, look what a white sissy boi you've become. You could be fucking your wife, but instead you're letting another white boi fuck you in the ass in front of her... wow."

Any positive reactions to any of the above? Any experiences that feel like any of these?

In reality, my wife is aware of this kink, and her attitude has ranged from cool to neutral to slightly positive about it, and she hasn't done anything with anyone else in real life, and won't unless she wants to.

Thanks for reading!
I believe that "conservative" wives are quite rare, while hesitant and clumsy ones are very many. And I consider these to be a real curse!

First:

Second:

Third:

Thanks for reading!
I've been sucking n serving black men since I was 13 at juvenile. LOVE BEING A SISSY FOR THEM.IN MY LIFE IM AN ALFA MALE BUT IN THE BEDROOM I SERVE BBC AND THE WHITE GIRL IM WITH.ITS BECOME A VERY BIG LIFESTYLE.

First:

Second:

Third:

Thanks for reading!
At one point we toyed with this idea. This was early on when she made me admit I loved to suck black cock. The first black cock put in my mouth made me climax almost instantly without touching myself. And the first black cock was much smaller than mine.

I was finally hooked on sucking cock. Up until then I resisted with the white ones, most of which were my size or smaller.

So the thought of making me play with and suck little white cocked cuckolds was not my cup of tea - nor hers - but she toyed with it just because she knew I didn't like it. That she likes - making me do things I don't want to do.

Sucking a black cock and liking it was not as powerful a conditioner as not being allowed to go first anymore. I would seduce her when she was getting ready for his arrival and 'warm her up.' Since I'm pretty thick down there, this detracted from her enjoyment with the Bull.

Now I prefer going second. I can last a LOT longer, we frequently have a rolling mutual orgasm together (yes I have multiple orgasms with her now) and it is incredible. It seems like I am now dependent on a Bull to prepare her so that I can get off.

We really love this lifestyle!

At one point we toyed with this idea. This was early on when she made me admit I loved to suck black cock. The first black cock put in my mouth made me climax almost instantly without touching myself. And the first black cock was much smaller than mine.

I was finally hooked on sucking cock. Up until then I resisted with the white ones, most of which were my size or smaller.

So the thought of making me play with and suck little white cocked cuckolds was not my cup of tea - nor hers - but she toyed with it just because she knew I didn't like it. That she likes - making me do things I don't want to do.

Sucking a black cock and liking it was not as powerful a conditioner as not being allowed to go first anymore. I would seduce her when she was getting ready for his arrival and 'warm her up.' Since I'm pretty thick down there, this detracted from her enjoyment with the Bull.

Now I prefer going second. I can last a LOT longer, we frequently have a rolling mutual orgasm together (yes I have multiple orgasms with her now) and it is incredible. It seems like I am now dependent on a Bull to prepare her so that I can get off.

We really love this lifestyle!
Hey there, amazing response & testimonial! It's great to hear. I love hearing about the power dynamic play between couples.

First:

Second:

Third:

Thanks for reading!
I like scenario one.Albeit I will be dressed as a French maid.

First:

Second:

Third:

Thanks for reading!
I love the first scenario. It would be so humilating being segregated with the other sissy white husbands as our sexy wives are fucked and fucked.

First:

Second:

Third:

Thanks for reading!
Love all the ideas

First:

Second:

Third:

Thanks for reading!
I love these fantasies but especilally 1 and 2. The first would be my ideal for sure. I often look for stories about cuckold parties or clubs where the white cuckold sissy husbands like myself can only play with the other white cuckolds or fluff the black guys or clean their wives.

In fact for me I like the idea of fluffing the bull or taking his seed direct from his cock even more than the idea of cleaning my wife

I have another fantasy too where my wife backs out at the last minute but I am left there and have to take her place for the bull as best I can sucking his cock and being bred by him also.

Would love to chat and explore these fantasies with you or any other like minded cuck or wanna be cuck

Back