BREEDING & Preggo KINK?

I have the biggest urge to be black bred! Seriously contemplating getting bred by a black bull soon 😩
As well you should be…you would be an absolutely pleasurable slut to play with and seed…

That all said, I’m V-Safe so you can have as much cum as often as you’d like and never worry about actual pregnancy.

Last edited:
Our Bull regularly reminds us that my wife's roles are: whore, mommy, wife, in that order. If she becomes a mommy as a result of being a good whore for him, even better!

Breeding fantasy REALLY turns us all on and has become a regular part of our sessions. He's V-safe so it's just talk.

But not to long ago another young stud fucked her ass right to the point of finishing, then shoved his cock deep into her pussy to empty his balls. He knew he could take his pleasure however he wanted, but he also knew the business of breeding her still needed to be done. It was seemingly instinctual for both of them.

Later she told me her birth control Rx was ready for pickup up at the pharmacy. She said it was up to me to decide if I get it for her so she's protected or not get it and let one of those beautiful, big black cocks put a baby in her!

I chickened out and collected the prescription. But I wonder if she'd have gone through with it if I hadn't... It's fun to imagine she would have.

As our anniversary approaches, we've started fantasizing about a breeding party and her giving me an anniversary gift fit for a true cuck!
That sounds like fun, but as a black man that has played for years, safely I add, I would never invite that one back. He isn’t hygienic. I would never take my cock out a woman’s ass and go straight into her vagina. The only possible caveat to that would be if she has done a thorough ******* to clean herself well. I would not want to give her an infection like that. It’s all fun and games until that happens…

That sounds like fun, but as a black man that has played for years, safely I add, I would never invite that one back. He isn’t hygienic. I would never take my cock out a woman’s ass and go straight into her vagina. The only possible caveat to that would be if she has done a thorough ******* to clean herself well. I would not want to give her an infection like that. It’s all fun and games until that happens…
Invite him back? He's been out regular for 7 years. But thanks for your concern, not that we were looking for hygiene advice from someone that knows nothing about us.

Why is it that people tag on to sexy stuff to express their unsolicited buzz-******* opinions?

guys be careful what you wish for.
it happend to me. by wife gave birth to a beautiful baby boy to her lover. we were separated for a while right after she gave birth but i took her in again and im raising her kid as my own. her lover doesnt hang out with her anymore

Invite him back? He's been out regular for 7 years. But thanks for your concern, not that we were looking for hygiene advice from someone that knows nothing about us.

Why is it that people tag on to sexy stuff to express their unsolicited buzz-******* opinions?
Hey, no need to get butt hurt. I am an admirer and fan and I guess you just can’t take people responding to what you say. Not my problem. I enjoyed your post and simply tried to show a little concern for you and your wife and frankly even your regular butt hey you do you And keep your fantasies going

Back