BREEDING & Preggo KINK?

kingbreed77

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
CA, US
Where my hot wives who have a breeding kink ?

Or seriously want to be bred / impregnated with a black seed no strings attached ?

Nothing turns me on more than filling up / impregnating hot wife with healthy black cum

I have a huge breeding kink & I love ❤️ sex with pregnant hot wives as well

Breeding sessions are so much fun as well

Attachments

• 20230805_213058.gif
    20230805_213058.gif
    3 MB · Views: 1,451
Last edited:

Or seriously want to be bred / impregnated with a black seed no strings attached ?

Nothing turns me on more than filling up / impregnating hot wife with healthy black cum

My wife and I definitely have a breeding kink and want her to be filled and bred by well hung black bulls!

Breeding by a BBC and getting pregnant is my dream

That’s something I really want to do 😉

My wife and I want her bred with black men. I’ll gladly hold the baby and claim it by signing the birth certificate.

Dude, that's really sexy, I'd like you to fuck my wife, just the two of you, knowing your crazy desire to get women pregnant and crazy to know if you're going to make her a present for me to take care of in 9 months!

Back