BREEDING & Preggo KINK?

Where my hot wives who have a breeding kink ?

Or seriously want to be bred / impregnated with a black seed no strings attached ?

Nothing turns me on more than filling up / impregnating hot wife with healthy black cum

I have a huge breeding kink & I love ❤️ sex with pregnant hot wives as well

Breeding sessions are so much fun as well
Not into breeding but I love making it with a preggo woman, the pussy seems wetter.

Or seriously want to be bred / impregnated with a black seed no strings attached ?

Nothing turns me on more than filling up / impregnating hot wife with healthy black cum

My wife was Black bred a total of 7 times during years 1972, 1974, 1977, 1992, 1993, 1995, and 2000. Bra size went from 32C in 1973 to 38D in 2001.

Oh yes Impregnated no strings is a turn on.

I would love that.

Definitely interested

Back