BBC in Los Angeles looking for bbw hot wife to breed ( I'm open to travel )

Black male swinger here& xxx male performer based in Los Angeles looking for a bbw curvy big titty slut to breed , I'm clean with a fresh test always
Looking for bbw slut who seriously wants to be bred black

No strings attached
I can't access you prrofile, or send you a provate message...........but if you are serious and open to a relationship that could result in an actual pregnancy drop me a note of allow me access to your profile. We can talk. I am VERY serious. J (the wife)

Black male swinger here& xxx male performer based in Los Angeles looking for a bbw curvy big titty slut to breed , I'm clean with a fresh test always

No strings attached
Please dm us or whatever it takes my wife is a hot BBW who is in need of breeding and throat babies... Let's make it happen we are in LA.... 90210

No strings attached
My wife is exactly what you are looking for BBW curvy big titties and it's time to be bred we are real if you are adventurous there is a way for us to host and if you are serious about me send the best way to contact you

Back