BREEDING & Preggo KINK?

Our Bull regularly reminds us that my wife's roles are: whore, mommy, wife, in that order. If she becomes a mommy as a result of being a good whore for him, even better!

Breeding fantasy REALLY turns us all on and has become a regular part of our sessions. He's V-safe so it's just talk.

But not to long ago another young stud fucked her ass right to the point of finishing, then shoved his cock deep into her pussy to empty his balls. He knew he could take his pleasure however he wanted, but he also knew the business of breeding her still needed to be done. It was seemingly instinctual for both of them.

Later she told me her birth control Rx was ready for pickup up at the pharmacy. She said it was up to me to decide if I get it for her so she's protected or not get it and let one of those beautiful, big black cocks put a baby in her!

I chickened out and collected the prescription. But I wonder if she'd have gone through with it if I hadn't... It's fun to imagine she would have.

As our anniversary approaches, we've started fantasizing about a breeding party and her giving me an anniversary gift fit for a true cuck!
Did you both talked again about stopping the protection?

Where my hot wives who have a breeding kink ?

Or seriously want to be bred / impregnated with a black seed no strings attached ?

Nothing turns me on more than filling up / impregnating hot wife with healthy black cum

I have a huge breeding kink & I love ❤️ sex with pregnant hot wives as well

Breeding sessions are so much fun as well
Absolutely love the idea and the play in the bedroom. I cannot say I am ready to signup to be a mama quite yet but love the thought of it happening and love saying the words aloud when fucking.

Wife had a guy she fucked that i did not like and was jealous, but turned on even more. He became a big part of our sex fantasies. I would ask her to tell me a story and she would recount the hottest scenario. It turned us both on. She would tell me some of her stories were true and some were made up. She wouldn’t divulge if a story was true or not which made it even hotter for us. The more I got jealous the more I got turned on. A couple of her stories involved him cumming in side her and she getting pregnant. It turned us both on a lot

This is such a primal desire! That's half the beauty of the natural power, the size, the colour, you can feel your body screaming for it.
breeding is the very strongest instinctive drive/urge we have.
in fact, the womb is the very center of the female being & it connects directly to her emotional center & can override her will & mind. the 3cstasy also can provoke very deep connections in her heart & soul.
many say, pull out...but in the moment prior or during orgasm, they really want nothing less than to have him seed her...especially if he's a young, ultra fit alpha male. its the repro instinctive fulfilment of purpose.

Last edited:
breeding is the very strongest instinctive drive/urge we have.
in fact, the womb is the very center of the female being & it connects directly to her emotional center & can override her will & mind. the 3cstasy also can provoke very deep connections in her heart & soul.
many say, pull out...but in the moment prior or during orgasm, they really want nothing less than to have him seed her...especially if he's a young, ultra fit alpha male. its the repro instinctive fulfilment of purpose.
I want my wife to feel that connection in her heart and soul with her bull

Our Bull regularly reminds us that my wife's roles are: whore, mommy, wife, in that order. If she becomes a mommy as a result of being a good whore for him, even better!

Breeding fantasy REALLY turns us all on and has become a regular part of our sessions. He's V-safe so it's just talk.

But not to long ago another young stud fucked her ass right to the point of finishing, then shoved his cock deep into her pussy to empty his balls. He knew he could take his pleasure however he wanted, but he also knew the business of breeding her still needed to be done. It was seemingly instinctual for both of them.

Later she told me her birth control Rx was ready for pickup up at the pharmacy. She said it was up to me to decide if I get it for her so she's protected or not get it and let one of those beautiful, big black cocks put a baby in her!

I chickened out and collected the prescription. But I wonder if she'd have gone through with it if I hadn't... It's fun to imagine she would have.

As our anniversary approaches, we've started fantasizing about a breeding party and her giving me an anniversary gift fit for a true cuck!
Pick them up then flush them

Where my hot wives who have a breeding kink ?

Or seriously want to be bred / impregnated with a black seed no strings attached ?

Nothing turns me on more than filling up / impregnating hot wife with healthy black cum

I have a huge breeding kink & I love ❤️ sex with pregnant hot wives as well

Breeding sessions are so much fun as well
That is what I want to do as well!

Back