BREEDING & Preggo KINK?

Our Bull regularly reminds us that my wife's roles are: whore, mommy, wife, in that order. If she becomes a mommy as a result of being a good whore for him, even better!

Breeding fantasy REALLY turns us all on and has become a regular part of our sessions. He's V-safe so it's just talk.

But not to long ago another young stud fucked her ass right to the point of finishing, then shoved his cock deep into her pussy to empty his balls. He knew he could take his pleasure however he wanted, but he also knew the business of breeding her still needed to be done. It was seemingly instinctual for both of them.

Later she told me her birth control Rx was ready for pickup up at the pharmacy. She said it was up to me to decide if I get it for her so she's protected or not get it and let one of those beautiful, big black cocks put a baby in her!

I chickened out and collected the prescription. But I wonder if she'd have gone through with it if I hadn't... It's fun to imagine she would have.

As our anniversary approaches, we've started fantasizing about a breeding party and her giving me an anniversary gift fit for a true cuck!

I have the biggest urge to be black breed! Seriously contemplating getting bred by a black bull soon 😩
do it jewish GIF

Back