BREEDING & Preggo KINK?

I've actually experienced this with an ex-girlfriend. "S" was a blue-eyed blonde divorcée, already a m0ther of four, and pregnant with her first black baby. She managed apartments for a living, and carried on a FWB relationship with one of her black tenants ( That guy already had a ch!ld with a black woman who lived elsewhere. ).
I found "S" on MySpace ( Remember that pre-Facebook social networking site? ), and although I was attracted to her because of her knocked-up predicament, we hit it off, enjoying a fond friendship that lasts to today. Her nana wanted us to get married. "S" accepted the kinky nature of my initial curiosity and attraction. But she clearly had some kinks of her own. Despite that, "S" is a wonderful and loving m0ther to all her ch!ldren. And as @erika9009 wisely pointed out, Pregnancy-Risk sex, and intentional Breeding is a fun fetish, but not one with which to simply play around. Be responsible concerning the possible outcome. Don't allow an innocent life to suffer the possibility of being unwanted, uncared for, or stigmatized all in the name of kinky fun.

View attachment 6823540
Exciting to see you fucking a pregnant white Lady. Is she some lucky white man's wife?

This kink is all I can think about sometimes. My Wife has been off BC for four months now, and we've had sex twice in that time. She keeps saying She wants a baby, but denies my advances, and doesn't want to adopt. She is basically telling me She's ready, now we just to find the right man that fits Her needs.
Find her a fine black man with a big black cock that has bred other white wives and they had healthy babies.

guys be careful what you wish for.
it happend to me. by wife gave birth to a beautiful baby boy to her lover. we were separated for a while right after she gave birth but i took her in again and im raising her kid as my own. her lover doesnt hang out with her anymore
but another is pretty much inevitable. its only a matter of time until the breeding bug strikes again!

Last edited:
guys be careful what you wish for.
it happend to me. by wife gave birth to a beautiful baby boy to her lover. we were separated for a while right after she gave birth but i took her in again and im raising her kid as my own. her lover doesnt hang out with her anymore
@Kivi003 All's well that ends well. This sounds like you both did the right thing, especially in the end. I'm sure that beautiful permanent reminder you're a cuckold and everyone knows it, that just makes this so special.
Is your wife enjoying other Black lovers since then???

Back