Votes: 59 28.4%
  • No

Votes: 26 12.5%
  • I want to

Votes: 48 23.1%
  • I'm a guy

Votes: 75 36.1%

• Total voters
If you want to see more white women giving birth to black babies, black boys should be turning white boys into sissies before white boys try to start dating white girls. Turn us into your sissies early and that's one less white boy you have to worry about reproducing. Fortunately I got turned into a bbc loving sissy before I could get a white woman pregnant

Personally i like to impregnate as much snowbunny's as i can ( the more black baby's the better lol ) i what to see how many of y'all feel the same way.
My hot wife certainly feels the same way you do, 7 Black men put their Black babies into her welcoming, married white womb. She would have had more, however, the timing was off. Five or more Black studs could load her up with loads of Black seed; but if she is not "in heat' (ovulating), all that interracial sex would only produce a lot of pleasure for them and for her.

Attachments

• 4 Months After Being Bred By a Black Stranger, milk starting to seep from now working nipples.jpg
    4 Months After Being Bred By a Black Stranger, milk starting to seep from now working nipples.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 249
Personally i like to impregnate as much snowbunny's as i can ( the more black baby's the better lol ) i what to see how many of y'all feel the same way.
my wife had a very young half black ******* when we met many years ago. i knew a little about her past but it wasn't til many years later that i found out she was on the pill the whole time she was dating black men and still managed to have her *******. she jokes she is built just like a fertility goddess- all lips tits hips and ass and just as fertile! even at our age now we both discovered what a huge turn on for both of us the fantasy of her taking that risk now with a hung young black lover and having another beautiful mixed baby is! feel free to message me privately in here if you wish...

my wife had a very young half black ******* when we met many years ago. i knew a little about her past but it wasn't til many years later that i found out she was on the pill the whole time she was dating black men and still managed to have her *******. she jokes she is built just like a fertility goddess- all lips tits hips and ass and just as fertile! even at our age now we both discovered what a huge turn on for both of us the fantasy of her taking that risk now with a hung young black lover and having another beautiful mixed baby is! feel free to message me privately in here if you wish...
If u'r close by i'm sure i can give you're wife that baby anytime.

Back