A Big Black Cock Wants To Breed. Open To A Relationship Also.

Dear all,

I have posted on here twice or thrice about my will to breed as much as white sluts and also cuckold men. I'm proudly African and would appreciate if you reach out to me. My seed is very fertile. Tested and trusted. I'm educated, smart and intellectual.

However, I'm open to relationship also. I'm very perverted beyond imagination. We need many more black babies in the world.

Serious people only please.
I’d love to let you breed my wife
you sound like a really intelligent guy someone who could be trusted and genuine too
y wife is a first timer to bbc so having her bred at the same time wou,d be ideal she loves the idea of having a bbc baby inside her

Se arrivi in Italia e lavori (cioè non sei, come molti altri, mendicante) puoi facilmente trovare ragazze da adescare e persino ingravidare. I lavori più richiesti in Italia sono tutti artigiani, dall'elettricista all'idraulico, dal falegname al falegname, dal pittore al muratore, dal fabbro al tappezziere.

Dear all,

I have posted on here twice or thrice about my will to breed as much as white sluts and also cuckold men. I'm proudly African and would appreciate if you reach out to me. My seed is very fertile. Tested and trusted. I'm educated, smart and intellectual.

However, I'm open to relationship also. I'm very perverted beyond imagination. We need many more black babies in the world.

Is it fashionable to see your photo?

Dear all,

I would gladly give you my wife for fertilization

Se arrivi in Italia e lavori (cioè non sei, come molti altri, mendicante) puoi facilmente trovare ragazze da adescare e persino ingravidare. I lavori più richiesti in Italia sono tutti artigiani, dall'elettricista all'idraulico, dal falegname al falegname, dal pittore al muratore, dal fabbro al tappezziere.

Are you also interested in dominating celibate males? Would you possibly like to marry off to a celibate male a nubile girl who is your slut and slave and impregnate her, continuing to fuck both him and her after the wedding?
Yesssss

Dear all,

Message me

Back