Black Master

Silas

Male
From
PA, US
Hey, a 50 yr old Black Master and been doing this about 15 yrs,6'2. 218lbs. Good looking and very potent with the sperm and disease free,I'm looking for a white couple to own and breed,Located in Philadelphia PA.. message Me if you are interested in a Life of this kind,also the woman will receive My QOS tat after the training ,and the hubby is expected to care for the baby as required as if it's his own .all will be done with discretion.

Hey, a 50 yr old Black Master and been doing this about 15 yrs,6'2. 218lbs. Good looking and very potent with the sperm and disease free,I'm looking for a white couple to own and breed,Located in Philadelphia PA.. message Me if you are interested in a Life of this kind,also the woman will receive My QOS tat after the training ,and the hubby is expected to care for the baby as required as if it's his own .all will be done with discretion.
My wife has wanted to be bred by a bbc for years but just couldn’t go through with it until the time she confessed hr feelings to me and now I’m trying to help this become a reality we have spoke to a few bulls non seem suitable but your post really caught our attention Especially the QOS tattoo once you have successfully planted your seed in her

Back