Wife going to do her first video worshipping big black cock

kittybnwo

Couple
Me and my girlfriend recently started talking about submitting and converting to the BNWO and being devotees to daily BBC Worship and tonight, I’ve been begging her, she’s going to send a video for me worshipping. She’s at her families for the holidays so we’ve been kinda virtually doing it but I meet with her in two days. The video she’s gonna do is her face on the floor, on all four with her ass as high in the air it can go with both hands spreading her ass as hard she can and she’s going to repeat “ please black master may I receive your big black cock, please black master I worship and submit to your big black cock. I worship big black cock everyday and am a big black cock slut, please black master give me your superior big black cock cum, please black master”
We’re new too this but she’s been so happy and excited about it.

Any tips or advice??

Me and my girlfriend recently started talking about submitting and converting to the BNWO and being devotees to daily BBC Worship and tonight, I’ve been begging her, she’s going to send a video for me worshipping. She’s at her families for the holidays so we’ve been kinda virtually doing it but I meet with her in two days. The video she’s gonna do is her face on the floor, on all four with her ass as high in the air it can go with both hands spreading her ass as hard she can and she’s going to repeat “ please black master may I receive your big black cock, please black master I worship and submit to your big black cock. I worship big black cock everyday and am a big black cock slut, please black master give me your superior big black cock cum, please black master”

Any tips or advice??
Where’s the video?

Any tips or advice??
It’s pretty easy to spot fantasy vs reality. You’re living in fantasy.

Any tips or advice??
Post pictures

Any tips or advice??
Verification here is a big must have if you both are looking for a master, so want to own you both just messaged me and let me know

Any tips or advice??
Double up and tell him to invite his best friend or brother!!!

Too bad this appears to be fake because this is a wonderful idea. I would enjoy seeing some other white Ladies, wives or couples take photos and videos of them Worshiping Black Cocks. I think the photos and videos should be of them but the words could be fantasy.

Yes,there are a lot of fake ppl here..talk with them in here and when it's ready to video chat to verify there's always reluctancy or an excuse..ppl want u to come to them somewhere but not many will verify on video call..smh..just got to weed out the real from the fake..it's a process.and just so you know verification on this site means nothing!!

Back