Has your best friend ever fucked your wife...

We have been married for about 6 years, and I quickly realised that his little willy (max. 3 inches!) is really way too small to have fun with. so I cheated, and very regularly! i already had a young intern from his company, and also already some of his close friends, who kept gawking at my ass and my big tits.

But my favourites are black guys. But if one of his buddies has a hot, big cock, he's welcome to come over too. Even more than just one;-) Some of his buddies already call me Business-Gang-Bang-Slut. And they love to flood my married pussy with their fertile seed.
& hubby doesn't know?

Yeah, that's a little over the top. I've made some comments to buddy of mines wives but it's always on the sly. I have one buddies wife I've been banging for a few years.. she has huge tits and always wears these sundress. I will make comments about them but it's quietly between me and her.
The more vulgar ones he’d be quieter about but the nice ass or nice titties would be out loud where anyone could hear-even his wife. The most “out there” comment he made was suggesting he having a threesome with the two wives. His wife did hear and just “Your stupid, shut up.”

Not sure I would say "best" friend but she did fuck a good friend, He had been an employee of ours until he went to grad school. She always wanted the other men to be from out of town. Mike was probably 15 years younger. He would bring a date to our house to swim in our pool or have dinner together. Even double dated a couple times to a Movie. He was the first man and became a FWB
That's a great set up.. when I worked as a bouncer/bartender at this club in my 20's I ended up getting invited back to the bosses house one night. They apparently were swingers, I didn't know much about the LS at the time. Long story short a few drinks and pool time and he basically asked me to fuck his wife in front of him. They were both in their mid 40's ..

That's a great set up.. when I worked as a bouncer/bartender at this club in my 20's I ended up getting invited back to the bosses house one night. They apparently were swingers, I didn't know much about the LS at the time. Long story short a few drinks and pool time and he basically asked me to fuck his wife in front of him. They were both in their mid 40's ..
wow nice

My hubby’s buddy came home with him from the gym. We all three were drinking and talking when I could see his cock peeking out the leg of his shorts. When he caught me he stood up and said if you wanted to see my dick you could’ve just asked and with that he pulled down his shorts. His cock sprang out just inches from my face. Soon I had it down my throat and they were split roasting me. That was our first MFM experience. Have loved it ever since.

My hubby’s buddy came home with him from the gym. We all three were drinking and talking when I could see his cock peeking out the leg of his shorts. When he caught me he stood up and said if you wanted to see my dick you could’ve just asked and with that he pulled down his shorts. His cock sprang out just inches from my face. Soon I had it down my throat and they were split roasting me. That was our first MFM experience. Have loved it ever since.
You go, girl!

My boyfriend always wanted to have threesomes and he always hinted to it, I had a huge crush on his bestfriend long before I dated my bf. So one day we all went on a trip to hotel etc and me and the friend were drinking, not expecting much. I was sitting on my bfs lap (he doesn’t *******) and he whispered in my ear to go fuck his friend, I got so wet! Cuz I wanted tooo! 💦😩 - and went and kissed him, and took him to the bed and let him have me… it was so hot and wild. We been into it ever since. Happened in 2014.

Since we started having threesomes when we were just dating, we decided that she couldn't fuck with my friends, but after 10 years of marriage, something very unexpected happened, my best friend was unfaithful to his wife and she threw him out of their house, we offered him to stay at our house for a few days until he rented a house or his wife forgave him. He suspected that my wife and I were doing some things out of the "normal" for some time and he was sure when an acquaintance of his claimed that he fucked my wife occasionally, he always asked, but I avoided the subject and denied anything, however, he was always very respectful towards my wife and never tried anything with her. However, my wife and I had been thinking about having another baby for some time and the idea of the pregnancy being with another bull came back to our hottest thoughts, so we decided that this would be a great opportunity, after much talk and fantasies, she decided to seduce him , but it would be secret, he couldn't know that I knew about it, we would "fool" him.
In order not to get so tedious, I'll summarize the story: he spent almost four months fucking her almost every week. Occasionally he still fucks my wife when she's really horny

Back