Has your best friend ever fucked your wife...

It was’nt my best friend but a good friend. We had a part at our place and there was A lot of alcohol and dancing. He was the last one there and One thing led to another and her clothes started coming off. she was sitting on his lap and before I knew what was going on he slid inside of her and she was bouncing on his dick. Good times for all of us.

My best friend, starting from high school, has fucked my wife on a number of occasions. He was also the Best Man at our wedding. He has always known that I have a tiny dick, and that it would never satisfy the hot piece of ass I was marrying. From the first time that they were introduced to each other, a blind man could see that they had the hots for each other. He wanted to be the first to fuck and seed the new bride; but she had made her mind up that a black cock would be the first. He drove us to our motel on our first night as husband and wife. She displayed her birthday suit to him, let him suck her nipples to rock hardness, and had him eat out her pussy. But that was it. He finally fucked and inseminated her about two months after we returned from our honeymoon. However, at that time, she was already carrying a black man's baby in her recently married white womb. Attached is a photo showing the two of them posing in our martial bed.

Attachments

• My bachelor school pal with my wife.jpg
    My bachelor school pal with my wife.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 2,162
My best friend briefly dated her before we got together.
so it’s kind of hot that they have this body language and chemistry almost 20 years later.
I know I’m odd but I kind of like the fact that they have shared that physical relationship.
you can never hide that sort of connection.
I wonder if they ever remember?
whenever we meet up - he kisses her on the cheek and hugs her for a couple of seconds longer than seems normal.
it’s kind of hot watching that as I wonder if she’s reminded of a time when she was lay on her back, panting in ******* as he Shot his warm load deep inside her.....

She can never ever deny it or hide from the fact that he has dominated her in that way and there was a time in the past where he had his way with her and filled her with his seed whilst she happily accepted.

There’s a certain psychology there which I find both infuriating but also quite erotic.

on more than one occasion I have masturbated whilst imagining them together.

I like to know if this has happened to anyone...
Actually my best friend at the time had dated my wife before I dated her. And like guys talk he had told me she was a very easy piece of ass and liked to fuck. They broke up, I started going out with and fucking her. We got married, the same friend was my best may and within 1 year of getting married he was fucking her again. I was married to her 10 years and he managed on and off over the years to stop by when I wasn't there to fuck her. She had always really liked fucking him. One time him and me had been to a titty bar and was *******. We went to my house and I went to the bathroom, and by the time I cane out they were fucking on the livingroom floor. When he got done I got sloppy seconds.

One of my best mates fucked my ex-wife when we were together. He was single and used to hang out at our place a fair bit, the three of us would just put some music on and chill out with a few drinks. One night we all got pretty ******* and were playing a type of truth or dare and my wife was guessing his cock size. He also knew we had been swingers, so offered to show her as he told us i was very thick but only about 6" long.
Anyway after a lot of nervous laughter/ giggling I said to her if she wants to suck him off, to go for it. She said she wanted to but in the bedroom, and only the two of them, while I stayed outside. It was that weird'ish dynamic that caused them to not have me watch.

Anyway, they went inside, couldn't hear much apart from a bit of laughter, then I heard the bed squeaking and her starting to moan, so I knew he was nailing her. We'd been friends for 10 years and she was always flirty when *******, so figured there was a bit of sexual tension/ desire there.
In the end, it was over in a few minutes, and he ended pulling out and blowing down her throat. And that was it, they came back outside with big grins, it was hardly ever mentioned again and they never asked to do it ever again.

Last edited:
Back