Has your best friend ever fucked your wife...

My best friend briefly dated her before we got together.
so it’s kind of hot that they have this body language and chemistry almost 20 years later.
I know I’m odd but I kind of like the fact that they have shared that physical relationship.
you can never hide that sort of connection.
I wonder if they ever remember?
whenever we meet up - he kisses her on the cheek and hugs her for a couple of seconds longer than seems normal.
it’s kind of hot watching that as I wonder if she’s reminded of a time when she was lay on her back, panting in ******* as he Shot his warm load deep inside her.....

She can never ever deny it or hide from the fact that he has dominated her in that way and there was a time in the past where he had his way with her and filled her with his seed whilst she happily accepted.

There’s a certain psychology there which I find both infuriating but also quite erotic.

on more than one occasion I have masturbated whilst imagining them together.

how have they been able to keep their emotions in check all these years?

I'm on my 3rd marriage and the wife is on number 2 ,,,I have this friend we went to school 1-12 together so you can really call him my very best friend ,, growing up together we shard everything from our toys to the our girlfriends.. The first time for both of us was with a girl from school my friend ask out it ended up the 3 of us went to the drive in by the middle of the first move they were in the back seat making out by the end of the move she was jacking him off by the end of the 3rd move we were all 3 naked in the back seat having sex that how it all got started ,Well i got marries first two weeks after saying i do he was at the house by the end of the night and a case of beer all 3 of us was in bed having sex ,,,The first wife,, about a year later he got married ,Before long the 4 of us was getting naked having fun ,, Fast forward to wife number 2, A few weeks into the marriage we had him and his wife over for a little cook out and pool party .After dinner we all ended up in the pool .As the night went and a few beers we talk the girl into taking there tops off well to make a long story short he ended up having sex with wife number 2 and me with his. This went on for about 10 years then it ended after he got divorce but not between him the wife and i . Three years later i got divorce ,, About a year later i started dating this lady from work who ended up being wife number 3.The three of us was together all the time .One night the three of us was setting around the house drinking and talking about thing the 2 of us him and i had done together this is before her and i got marriage well the talk turn to sex with us telling her about the first time the 2 of us had sex and it was with the same girl at the drive in one night .Well we kept asking her about her first time finally she told us it was with this guy she met at a friend house she ended up going back to his house not only having sex with him but with his friend he live with the both of us got a big smile on our face she ask what was so funny ,We had no choice but to tell her about the 2 of us and what had happen with his wife and my 2 that when she got a big smile on her face . That when she told us about her and her husband being in the lifestyle most of there marriage well before the night was over the three of us ended up in bed together .. Six months later we got marriage . So not only did my best frien have sex with my wife he had sex with all 3 of them and me with his,, This is a true story and it happen just the way i told it , Ho one more thing he did get marriage again and not the 4 of us still get together every now and again and have a lot of fun................................................................

First person to ever fuck my wife besides me was my best friend. we married very young (18) when we were in our very early 20's he was home from college he and I had been to a strip club. When came home we were sitting around getting more buzzed. He went to the bathroom and i suggested a 3 sum with him she agreed and well it was a fun night

Actually my best friend at the time had dated my wife before I dated her. And like guys talk he had told me she was a very easy piece of ass and liked to fuck. They broke up, I started going out with and fucking her. We got married, the same friend was my best may and within 1 year of getting married he was fucking her again. I was married to her 10 years and he managed on and off over the years to stop by when I wasn't there to fuck her. She had always really liked fucking him. One time him and me had been to a titty bar and was *******. We went to my house and I went to the bathroom, and by the time I cane out they were fucking on the livingroom floor. When he got done I got sloppy seconds.<
My buddy had fucked my wife before me too. When we were both dating her, I ended up marrying her and she still fucked him often

I like to know if this has happened to anyone...
My best friend is actually my wife's bull as well! He was shocked when we proposed him, back in 2013, to become my wife's bull. He couldn't believe his ears! But he also he didn't want to lose the opportunity to fuck my lovely wife. So, he became her steady bull and he keeps on fucking her up to now. My wife enjoys sex very much with him. Much more than she does with me.

Back