Has your best friend ever fucked your wife...

I have fucked a couple of my husbands friends, had accidentally met them through another guy that had invited me to a party. Luckily they havent said anything to my husband, but they are married as well. its truly a small world after all!
What would hubby say if he knew?

Yes.We were round his house one night after a night out and we were discussing our cuck and swinging sessions.Him and his partner had never done anything similar!
I needed the loo and left the room to go upstairs to the bathroom. I hadn't reached the 2nd step when I felt our friends arms around my waist. We didn't speak,he pulled up my skirt and pulled my knickers to one side.He laid me face down on the stairs and pushed his cock all the way in my fanny ( sorry US friends..pussy). He actually had a decent cock and he rammed me very hard and fast. He simply didn't last long but I did manage a pleasant orgasm as he shot his spunk in me. He pulled out and I turned to give him a smile and he disappeared back into the lounge. I struggled upstairs to the loo trying not to drip cum on our friends stair carpet.
I returned to the lounge,my husband threw me a knowing look,his partner was non the wiser.
When we arrived home my husband asked,"Well?" I told him what happened and he guessed as much when our friend had followed me out of the room...with a hard on!
Sme months later he and his partner split and we had a 3some...where he didnt last much longer than the first time!:lips:

Don't know if it's classified as sharing but my best friend since high school and I rented an apartment in college. My girlfriend and now wife would have threesome's regularly.
I certainly would call that sharing. I wish I had encouraged my wife to fuck my best friend during the years when I was traveling for business. It was unfair to leave her at home to masturbate for weeks at a time. He would have been delighted to service her and I know that she would have enjoyed it.

I agree. I remember thinking at the time that she might have been offended by the idea. She later told me that she always had fantasized about fucking him and would happily have agreed. She would have worn him out, no doubt.
Understood. Mine would have to. Been great to take turns on her.. Recording each other.

Yes he has, many times! I have soooo many amazing stories of him and I fucking her together, and me watching him with her here and there as well.

I will NEVER get the view of her thick white ass riding him on our couch out of my head!😜

Wasnt my best friend but was a very good friend. He was the first one we shared her with. It was about 8 years ago. Black guy. He was long but thin. Took her in the ass right out of the gate. She took him with out much effort. She did something I had never seen her do. Sucked his dick after he pulled out of her ass. It was so hot to see her do that. She also took us both that night. Him up her ass and me in her pussy. I came very fast feeling him up her ass. What a great night.

Back