Has your best friend ever fucked your wife...

Not yet, but she has mentioned my mate a few times when dirty talking as he’s known for being very well hung
If you feel comfortable with the idea and you're positive you can handle the dynamics between the three of you, you'd better start pulling the strings and make it happen. It's not a quinsidence she mentioned him among other friends. 🍆💦

My advice to you is to fulfil her fantasy sooner than later. I know guys who hesitated when they had the opportunity to share their wife and due to life circumstances, they never had the chance again. As with everything, timing matters and it seems that your wife gave you the "perfect pass" to "play ball". Now is your call and you'd better witness the raw plasure an alpha man can give her, rather finding someday that she' s regularly fucking him behind your back. 😲

If you feel comfortable with the idea and you're positive you can handle the dynamics between the three of you, you'd better start pulling the strings and make it happen. It's not a quinsidence she mentioned him among other friends. 🍆💦

My advice to you is to fulfil her fantasy sooner than later. I know guys who hesitated when they had the opportunity to share their wife and due to life circumstances, they never had the chance again. As with everything, timing matters and it seems that your wife gave you the "perfect pass" to "play ball". Now is your call and you'd better witness the raw plasure an alpha man can give her, rather finding someday that she' s regularly fucking him behind your back. 😲
Yeah totally agree with you on that I think I shall have to sort it

My hubbys best friend from school has fucked me, when we first started sharing I always insisted on the guys using condoms for Vaginal/anal sex. D kept going on at me to let a guy fuck me bare and I always said no, then one day just to shut him up I said I will but it has to be someone we know and trust. I thought he would never agree to that. Anyway a few weeks later he suggested going out with his friend who had recently lost his wife. He said a few drinks might help to take his mind off it, I never suspected he had an ulterior motive, long story short his friend ended the night fucking me bare while hubby watched and filmed :love:

Last edited:
Back