Has your best friend ever fucked your wife...

Not sure I would say "best" friend but she did fuck a good friend, He had been an employee of ours until he went to grad school. She always wanted the other men to be from out of town. Mike was probably 15 years younger. He would bring a date to our house to swim in our pool or have dinner together. Even double dated a couple times to a Movie. He was the first man and became a FWB

Your buddy sounds like me except that I can keep my mouth shut which is why I've been able to hook up a lot of my friends old ladies. Wives are funny like that they have a little group and once word got out that I was hung down to my kneecaps I started having a lot of them slide into my DMs
Yeah my wife I is a stunner. We used to hang out with them ALOT. We actually went out to mom’s Day brunch with them yesterday. If my wife wore a top or dress showing off her titties out loud he would say “Damn bro look at her tits” or “Damm man I can see xx’s titties bouncing up and down while she’s riding my cock.” Or she would bend over “Fuck man look at her ass.” But him being so blatant and boasting makes me weary and honestly has turned my wife off.

Yeah my wife I is a stunner. We used to hang out with them ALOT. We actually went out to mom’s Day brunch with them yesterday. If my wife wore a top or dress showing off her titties out loud he would say “Damn bro look at her tits” or “Damm man I can see xx’s titties bouncing up and down while she’s riding my cock.” Or she would bend over “Fuck man look at her ass.” But him being so blatant and boasting makes me weary and honestly has turned my wife off.
Would she fuck him otherwise?

I dont think so. We have a long history with them- 20+ years and has never really expressed any kind of attraction to him. Although recently she admitted her attraction to Black men-saying she’s always been into Black since she was young and he is a White dude. I’m not white and she’s never dated or had sex with a White guy. So I don’t know if his attitude/personality or his looks but he just doesn’t seem to be her type.

We have been married for about 6 years, and I quickly realised that his little willy (max. 3 inches!) is really way too small to have fun with. so I cheated, and very regularly! i already had a young intern from his company, and also already some of his close friends, who kept gawking at my ass and my big tits.

But my favourites are black guys. But if one of his buddies has a hot, big cock, he's welcome to come over too. Even more than just one;-) Some of his buddies already call me Business-Gang-Bang-Slut. And they love to flood my married pussy with their fertile seed.

Yeah, that's a little over the top. I've made some comments to buddy of mines wives but it's always on the sly. I have one buddies wife I've been banging for a few years.. she has huge tits and always wears these sundress. I will make comments about them but it's quietly between me and her.

When my wife and I were engaged she started fucking my best friend without me knowing. They continued after we were married for about 3 years. I know she doesn't fuck him now because she is black only now

Back