Has your best friend ever fucked your wife...

Most wives have fucked their and their husbands friends

I agree. My wife Kate has had sex with several men we are friends with in our everyday life, many of them multiple times over the years. I think that is very common for hotwife couples. I love having friends who know, from their own personal experience, what a hot piece of ass my wife is.

In our case, some of the married friends who have fucked my wife have wives who are also friends of ours. Their wives have no idea that their husbands have fucked Kate. We find that situation to be particularly hot.

Rob

I agree. My wife Kate has had sex with several men we are friends with in our everyday life, many of them multiple times over the years. I think that is very common for hotwife couples. I love having friends who know, from their own personal experience, what a hot piece of ass my wife is.

In our case, some of the married friends who have fucked my wife have wives who are also friends of ours. Their wives have no idea that their husbands have fucked Kate. We find that situation to be particularly hot.

Rob
do you all still socialize as couples?

Alas no, but an old gf sucked my best mate off a fair few times. We all used to hang out together and when she'd had a few drinks often got quite naughty with me openly. One day I suggested she give him a BJ so as to not let him feel left out...she didn't hesitate. It became a bit of a regular thing

I have a friend that’s hung like a horse (fishing buddy) that would give his left nut to fuck my wife. He blatantly talks dirty to her when we are all together. Too bad he has a big mouth!
Your buddy sounds like me except that I can keep my mouth shut which is why I've been able to hook up a lot of my friends old ladies. Wives are funny like that they have a little group and once word got out that I was hung down to my kneecaps I started having a lot of them slide into my DMs

Back