From tight to loose?

I think most women's answers will be we are loser now then when we were virgins, and that after any sort of sex where any stretching occurs we are loser then when starting but after relaxing the muscles go back.

That being said I have heard tales of women who constantly have sex that are very lose. A close friend told me he dated two sisters and one was extremely lose and then my ex who ended up dating my cousin for awhile said she was extremely lose as well.

I think most women's answers will be we are loser now then when we were virgins, and that after any sort of sex where any stretching occurs we are loser then when starting but after relaxing the muscles go back.

That being said I have heard tales of women who constantly have sex that are very lose. A close friend told me he dated two sisters and one was extremely lose and then my ex who ended up dating my cousin for awhile said she was extremely lose as well.
Thankfully, white won't notice much of they are BBC only .. but if they try to fuck their white hubby or bf right after having a real cock inside them then the ehite whote girl will be very disappointed.. oddly some white like to fuck their wife's/gf's loose cunt

I get loose after a BBC for a few days and then my pussy goes back to normal again. The only long term effect seems to be able to take big cocks deeper and easier as well as an in general bigger pussy. I can take almost 10 inches all the way in after "warmup", but ive always been deep (and tight)...

Side effect is that smaller cocks dont feel as great anymore... lol.

I must ask don't your husband feel how loose your pussy is getting? I my self love to fuck my wife after a big loose wet well used pussy is the best fuck ever

Like penis size, the tightness and depth of a vagina is god given. The only thing that makes a lasting difference is giving birth, even so, if you do your kegal exercises religiously you can keep your vagina tight. I've not given birth but that doesn't stop me from doing them ALL THE TIME! I see it as my duty to keep my owner happy.

Oh...but yes, there are short term changes like right after taking him and his friends. It's temporary.

I'd say directly after having sex I am looser than when I started. I'd say I am looser then when I was a virgin. Other than that the main difference after doing it for awhile is I am still tight at the start but able to take it better and easier than before.

Big difference in how my wife pussy feels after she been with a thick cock or 2... I love it it feels so wet and the sound turns me on... I side in and out like nothing!

I was out of town for 2 weeks in April, and when I got back, my wife's pussy was far looser than it has ever been. For the first time ever, I could get all of my tongue inside her. Four months later, she's still just as loose as when I got back. I've only fucked her once in the last 19 months in February, so she's getting nicely stretched by someone or something besides me. I hope she stays nice and roomy, because I love getting my tongue all the way in.

Back