From tight to loose?

When my wife was in her 20s she started fucking this older black guy with a huge DICK. After a few times together he was pimping her out to his friends. One of the guys he was pimping her out to was a coach of a NBA developmental team. The guys on the team were all big black men with huge dicks. After a couple of years of fucking those huge dicks her pussy got loose as did her asshole. After she quit fucking those big black dicks her pussy and asshole returned to normal. I always wondered if her pussy and asshole was stretched or was it that she always had a few loads of cum in her. I didnt fuck her ass because she only let black guys have her asshole but I did fuck her pussy especially after she had been with a few of those big black dicks. I was told that when she was with 2 or more big dicks after a few times she was the DP queen. They would slide those huge black dicks in her ass with no problem or lube. After that and we were fucking black guys with me there the feeling of her on top of me with my dick in her pussy and a black guy shoved his dick in her ass the feeling was out of this world. That thin piece of skin between her asshole and her pussy had to be worn thin. For a while the only way I could cum from fucking her was if she had a DICK or dildo in her asshole. The dildo helped but there was nothing like the man fucking her asshole his hot breath breathing in my face while he pounded her asshole and when he would cum in her ass he would really breath heavy and whisper in her ear what a nasty white whore she is. I seldom lasted as long as the black guy in her ass did but it was a huge turn on for both of us to dump our load inside of my wife.

Women do you feel that after having BBC over time that it stretches your pussy loose and can you notice that? And for BBC men do you love making a tight pussy loose where us white guys can pleasure the women anymore?
Well things tend to stretch as that is kind of how it works but it does go back unless you're trying to take a small keg or something.

Hey Girls it looks like we've almost same experiances with our snatches.
Also I'm thinking my cunny get most loose at the first delivery of our baby afterwards I can put my hands in without pain.
In the Second childbirth I was cutted at the Damm with clamping afterwards so I felt at our next Sex with my hubby like a Virgin n hubby has cum after a few minutes in my right clamped snatch but that virginess hold only for my next ride on a stallion.
There my vagina Cracks at the old Size with ******* n monthlong Healing n pain Procedere. Did u've any same experiances by ur Damm- Cutting so post this please here or come Inbox.
LG Sabine

I love fucking my wife after a night of her fucking a BBC. I would really like it if she had a black bull with a very thick 8"to 10" cock that got to fuck her as often as possible to really keep her pussy stretched out. I enjoy being able to feel how opened up a large cock makes her. The more it's gaped the more I know he really enjoyed tearing her pussy up.View attachment 1181340
Hey Girls it looks like we've almost same experiances with our snatches.
Also I'm thinking my cunny get most loose at the first delivery of our baby afterwards I can put my hands in without pain.
In the Second childbirth I was cutted at the Damm with clamping afterwards so I felt at our next Sex with my hubby like a Virgin n hubby has cum after a few minutes in my right clamped snatch but that virginess hold only for my next ride on a stallion.
There my vagina Cracks at the old Size with ******* n monthlong Healing n pain Procedere. Did u've any same experiances by ur Damm- Cutting so post this please here or come Inbox.

I'm looser than I was before I went with black guys, and am definitely looser immediately after fucking. But I've found my pussy settles back to its normal size again. Perhaps if I was fucking BBC every night it might stay bit looser longer?

Do you wish that was the case? ;-)

I am about to hand my wife over to become owned exclusively to a kind BBC who has offered to take her so do you have any advice as I am not that big and she has never experienced a BBC, will her own natural lube be enough?

I'm looser than I was before I went with black guys, and am definitely looser immediately after fucking. But I've found my pussy settles back to its normal size again. Perhaps if I was fucking BBC every night it might stay bit looser longer?

Would you like it every night Ann??? :)

My wife was fucking a black guy with a 10" cock. After the first few times her pussy lips became stretched longer and wrinkled and have remained that way. When we used to fuck I could always get her off multiple times if she was on top. Every time he fucked her she would start cumming in less than 30 seconds. After they had been together a few times we fucked and it took forever for either of us to cum. Eventually we just started giving up because it was taking too long. Don't know if it was that he had stretched her or that he was just so much better that she didn't enjoy my cock anymore. We no longer fuck. She either fucks a lover or when she is not seeing anyone she makes me lick her and get her off. I only masturbate although we have discussed me being with other men a lot lately.

I envy what you two have. That all sounds so so perfect! Aaahhh i wish :)

Like penis size, the tightness and depth of a vagina is god given. The only thing that makes a lasting difference is giving birth, even so, if you do your kegal exercises religiously you can keep your vagina tight. I've not given birth but that doesn't stop me from doing them ALL THE TIME! I see it as my duty to keep my owner happy.

Oh...but yes, there are short term changes like right after taking him and his friends. It's temporary.

You sound dreamy :)

Back