From tight to loose?

Every time one of my men makes love to me and pounds and stretches my pussy I get swollen and so tight my hubby can barely squeeze his little white dick in me!But a day or two later the swelling and soreness goes away and my pussy is wider and looser each time!Then my husbands dick just falls out over and over again and it excites me because I know my black lovers are transforming me into a good black whore!Just last night my hubby tried to fuck me and said,these guys are ruining your pussy and its getting very loose and sloppy!But to my lovers Im super tight and they get excited and pound me relentlessely,stretching me even further!My husband knows it will never stop and he submits to what they do to me!I too love the feeling of my hubby just falling out of me,and I love the feeling of my lovers fucking and stretching me!

I'm looser than I was before I went with black guys, and am definitely looser immediately after fucking. But I've found my pussy settles back to its normal size again. Perhaps if I was fucking BBC every night it might stay bit looser longer?
My experiences was that I only get looser if I been naturally hot'n wet also on my fertile days the entering of a real thick dick is even easyer. Further my cunnymuscles re even strong to hold a normal table - knife with the handside in my pussy when I'm standing with it.

You are all terrible. Dont you have any compassion for us less well endowed men? Just because i am a bit smaller, doent mean i should be left out and never given the chance to enjoy a tight little pussy.

I had my annual check up today and my doctor who is a family friend, look at me and said Patty you are stretch more than usual???? Have you had any issues????? Oh I wanted to look him in the eye and say no doc just BIG BLACK COCKS A LOT OF BIG BLACK COCK!!!! He also notice my shaved pussy!!! He gave me that knowing look!!!!!

You are all terrible. Dont you have any compassion for us less well endowed men? Just because i am a bit smaller, doent mean i should be left out and never given the chance to enjoy a tight little pussy.
Think about the wife. Do you think she can enjoy a small cock just as much as a large cock?

I get loose after a BBC for a few days and then my pussy goes back to normal again. The only long term effect seems to be able to take big cocks deeper and easier as well as an in general bigger pussy. I can take almost 10 inches all the way in after "warmup", but ive always been deep (and tight)...

Side effect is that smaller cocks dont feel as great anymore... lol.

You need to shut the fuck up and stop whining, faggot. Your instructions are clear: contact "Brute *******" on skype and tell him what you told me.

I dont want to see you commenting on other threads until that happens.

I get loose after a BBC for a few days and then my pussy goes back to normal again. The only long term effect seems to be able to take big cocks deeper and easier as well as an in general bigger pussy. I can take almost 10 inches all the way in after "warmup", but ive always been deep (and tight)...

Side effect is that smaller cocks dont feel as great anymore... lol.
As long as you have enough BBC, that side effect shouldn't be a problem...

Back