From tight to loose?

My wife has pussy muscles that are off the charts. She actually prevented a ******* once because she’s able to squeeze so tight you can’t get in. It’s like having a hand milk your cock while it’s in her pussy. It pulls and squeezes at the same time and it’s AMAZING. If she relaxes though there is definitely a difference.

My wife has never been tight, she has some very thick dildos and went even bigger when she was pregnant, she just needed something that could scratch her itch at the time. I'd love her to try some Kegals but she has not interest, she's happy with her size...and gets a lot of amusement when i'm in there and 'splashing around' as she describes it :)

In saying that, I wouldn't swap it for the world, I cum way too soon because she is so loose, but it feels amazing.

As a cuckold I MUCH prefer a stretched out pussy cum filled pussy
the looser the wetter the better it feels as I slide in ....
she amy not be able to really enjoy my average to small cock but i love it the looser the better (much better than a tight pussy in my book)

I never suffered from small pussy syndrome lol. I find the long ones can be a challenge but the thick ones I was made for....no change in pussy size. I have learned to relax and open up my back door for big dicks....and that has worked out fantastic : P The one area I have always struggled with is taking big cocks deep in my mouth...especially thick ones. When I am really into it I can get them fairly deep but my jaw aches for days and days.

Like to see loose pussy, it's remind me how small i am, women wouldn't even feel me and it sounds good

I've always loved looser pussies, too, and the looser the better as far as I was concerned. Back when I was still allowed to fuck, I was always hearing things from my wife like "Are you in yet?" or "Is it all he way in?" I also had her telling me all the time "I can't feel you at all!" and "This isn't doing anything for me!" Another common one was "Get off of me!" or after I had already cum but she didn't, she would point to her pussy and say "You know what to do!" It was cuckold humiliation at it's finest.

Back