From tight to loose?

all I know is the first blk. guy I was every with about 2 years ago, had a 9 inch cock and it took him half the night to get all in me ,,, but I was with him the same guy,,, about a week ago and he was ball deep in me in about 30 sec, with no pain,, you tell me am I looser now or just getting better at it ,,,

Women do you feel that after having BBC over time that it stretches your pussy loose and can you notice that? And for BBC men do you love making a tight pussy loose where us white guys can pleasure the women anymore?
Woman pussy is elastic in nature so no matter how thick & long the cock is, stretched pussy during intercourse will revert to its original size like elastic springs. However, while delivering the baby, it stretches to the extent that it cant go back to its original position unless woman does vagina kegel exercises to get the ability to squeeze vagina during penetration to offer a great frictional resistance to cock during penetration. So, those claiming that their pussy became loose after fucking blacks are fakes for sure.

Like penis size, the tightness and depth of a vagina is god given. The only thing that makes a lasting difference is giving birth, even so, if you do your kegal exercises religiously you can keep your vagina tight. I've not given birth but that doesn't stop me from doing them ALL THE TIME! I see it as my duty to keep my owner happy.

Oh...but yes, there are short term changes like right after taking him and his friends. It's temporary.
I bet your previous white bf didn't even put a dent in your coochie.

all I know is the first blk. guy I was every with about 2 years ago, had a 9 inch cock and it took him half the night to get all in me ,,, but I was with him the same guy,,, about a week ago and he was ball deep in me in about 30 sec, with no pain,, you tell me am I looser now or just getting better at it ,,,
You're just better. Anybody that has a clue knows looser is better.

Back