Question for the lesbians

Lesbians and bi women, you have a preference of type of pussy? Black? White? Loose? Tight? Big lips? Feel free to share a photo example if you want.
I must not be like other women then. I will kiss and tell. I enjoy pussies like mine: fat, bigger outer lips smaller inner lips, juicy or wet, creamy types. I like pussies that gush, or squirt, i love a loose pussy, more fun to play with and i dont feel bad if im too rough. I also love a pussy that’s freshly fucked, those pulsating holes that leak cum are the tastiest around. And I would like mine to be all the above as well for my strong black kings who like to fuck bisexual latinas.

They do seem to know better than we do 🤣 don't they🤣
tumblr_mpvjoeica51rnsm14o4_r1_250.gif

I must not be like other women then. I will kiss and tell. I enjoy pussies like mine: fat, bigger outer lips smaller inner lips, juicy or wet, creamy types. I like pussies that gush, or squirt, i love a loose pussy, more fun to play with and i dont feel bad if im too rough. I also love a pussy that’s freshly fucked, those pulsating holes that leak cum are the tastiest around. And I would like mine to be all the above as well for my strong black kings who like to fuck bisexual latinas.
My kind of woman.

Lesbians and bi women, you have a preference of type of pussy? Black? White? Loose? Tight? Big lips? Feel free to share a photo example if you want.
It's not like I prefer a type. I don't think of it that way at all. I have to like her, click with her, and then I go down on her. If I like her, the type, as you call it, does not really matter.

She does have to be clean. That is probably to only "type" I want.

Mmm well hello

As a woman who is def not body confident I would never judge another woman's body like that. If I'm in between her legs it's based on connection and attraction levels. I do have requirements for must be clean. I prefer shaven like me but don't mind really.

Weird question honestly I'm not thinking about another woman's pussy shape or type or details as we are flirting or getting together. It's about feeling attraction towards her and the connection we have.

Back