My White Lesbian Neighbors

Please tell me if you'd like to hear how my baby mama's booty and my bbc made a lesbian couple go fr

• Yes, let's hear who taught you to keep a toy chest

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

TexasChocolate

Male
Gold Member
Real Person
From
TX, US
Please tell me if you'd like to hear how my baby mama's booty and my bbc made a lesbian couple go from fighting and police being called to lovers again. For the lesbian tops, Slim Shady was not meant as an insult, she embraced it. I should have called her Paul Wall tho, cuz Black pussy was her fave.

Please tell me if you'd like to hear how my baby mama's booty and my bbc made a lesbian couple go from fighting and police being called to lovers again. For the lesbian tops, Slim Shady was not meant as an insult, she embraced it. I should have called her Paul Wall tho, cuz Black pussy was her fave.
You're leaving us in suspense

Yes indeed, even if it’s fiction, it should be interesting.

Back