Want to see Ebony Wife Dominated and Fucked Preferably by a BWC but Open for Discussion

Hi!

I am new here and have an ebony wife I am pushing to get fucked by other cocks. She currently sleeps with women for me (lesbian sex shows for me), but I want to see her absolutely dominated by a…preferably bwc.

Feel free to PM. Open to discuss more. I do have some fun pics and vids. Nice to meet everyone.

Hi!

I am new here and have an ebony wife I am pushing to get fucked by other cocks. She currently sleeps with women for me (lesbian sex shows for me), but I want to see her absolutely dominated by a…preferably bwc.

Feel free to PM. Open to discuss more. I do have some fun pics and vids. Nice to meet everyone.
Just a heads-up...this site may not be the best place for you to get the feedback you are seeking. I have a similar circumstance...I have a new ebony gf and enjoy seeing her play with other men. Her preference is that her playmates be white and we have enjoyed a number of MFM sessions over the last year-plus. From those, we have a bunch of pics and vids...some of which I posted here...only to have them deleted by the site. I got a polite email telling me that media content with a white cock is not welcome here. So now you know. Good luck and hope you get what you are hoping for with your missus.

I am
Hi!

BWC Experienced mature Bull and love my darker ladies I would travel anywhere you l Iike and lead or follow directions.

Back