Newbie here! Want to get my right Asian GF pleasured by a cock. Doesn’t have to be big but I do prefer when she’s stretched.

lovewhenshecum

Male
Gold Member
So me and my GF have been dating for 4 years. Love her to desth. Super down to earth and a freak in the sheets. Mention that I want to see her pussy get spread by a fat cock. She said “well if that’s what you want”. Clearly she’s into it. Just have to build the vibe up. Ultimately I want to see her squirt. I have never made her squirt and she claims she never has. We’re in Hawaii but travel to the mainland US a lot. We going to Vancouver and Seattle this winter. Would love to have a bull fuck her and make her orgasm. Looking for a clean and respectful person. Down with all races. Prefer a fat cock. Like 8inches and 5.5-6 inches in circumference is perfect. Contact me if your a good fit. May also want to suck your cock with my girl. If that’s ok? But we don’t have to if that’s too much.

So me and my GF have been dating for 4 years. Love her to desth. Super down to earth and a freak in the sheets. Mention that I want to see her pussy get spread by a fat cock. She said “well if that’s what you want”. Clearly she’s into it. Just have to build the vibe up. Ultimately I want to see her squirt. I have never made her squirt and she claims she never has. We’re in Hawaii but travel to the mainland US a lot. We going to Vancouver and Seattle this winter. Would love to have a bull fuck her and make her orgasm. Looking for a clean and respectful person. Down with all races. Prefer a fat cock. Like 8inches and 5.5-6 inches in circumference is perfect. Contact me if your a good fit. May also want to suck your cock with my girl. If that’s ok? But we don’t have to if that’s too much.
Message me

If you are in the UK, DM me

BBC working professional discreet and respectful, DDF sexually clean 👌🏾 knowledgeable unselfish and equipped
lets chat and possibly do a meet and greet

Back