Hi - Have Ebony Bi Wife

This sounds like it may be the only forum To discuss my ebony wife. She likes to do lesbian sex shows for me. She is naturally submissive and ends up being chained/tied up a lot.

Here is a vid of my ebony wife fucking a double sided with a bbw latina slut.

Thoughts or ideas for her.

Attachments

• RPReplay_Final1685487864.mp4
    3.2 MB
This sounds like it may be the only forum To discuss my ebony wife. She likes to do lesbian sex shows for me. She is naturally submissive and ends up being chained/tied up a lot.

My wife is also a Bi BBW... But Dominant in nature..Care to prepare a meeting?😼😛

Thanks for sharing - no pun intended.

They both sre great!!!

Here is a video of my ebony wife scissoring with a mexican slut. They were so horny that night, trying to rub their pussies together. My wife was acting like a man, dominantly humping the mexican slut. While, the mexican slut just wanted to feel pleasure and was using her legs to leverage my wife’s thrusts to hit her pussy just right.

Attachments

• IMG_8462(1)(1)(1)(1).mp4
    13.1 MB
Last edited:
Here is a video of my ebony wife scissoring with a mexican slut. They were so horny that night, trying to rub their pussies together. My wife was acting like a man, dominantly humping the mexican slut. While, the mexican slut just wanted to feel pleasure and was using her legs to leverage my wife’s thrusts to hit her pussy just right.
Mmmmmm. That turned me on. I’m sure it felt good. 😍

Nice. How did you meet the "Mexican slut"?

I’m in the same situation as you are. I’m a white guy and my girlfriend is black. We’re both new to this but we’re very eager to get into our Cuckold adventure.
She’s bisexual and has been with several women before she met me and has also been with black guys before we got together but she’s not that attracted to them. She prefers white guys and all the biggest dicks she’s ever had have all been white guys, me included.

Back