From tight to loose?

I'm looser than I was before I went with black guys, and am definitely looser immediately after fucking. But I've found my pussy settles back to its normal size again. Perhaps if I was fucking BBC every night it might stay bit looser longer?

When we were first married, I would watch her pussy inner lips pull out as I pulled back on each stroke. I never saw or felt that again after she had an affair with a well hung man. Now if the bbc is super thick , it may take a week or more for it to ret urn to a somewhat normal feel, but it has never returned to the original feel.

I've always had good vaginal muscle control and I do my "woman" exercises religiously, but I am like Ann4BBC and Tracey (beenblackened) mentioned too, I think I'm more loose now since I became BBC exclusive, a few years ago, and I know I'm definitely more loose right after being fucked for a long period of time especially if I've been doing vaginal DP but my pussy does settle back to its normal tightness after a little while... but I do so love being filled and stretched out and I'm sure I won't ever become tired of that wonderful feeling!! *smile* :)

I'm looser than I was before I went with black guys, and am definitely looser immediately after fucking. But I've found my pussy settles back to its normal size again. Perhaps if I was fucking BBC every night it might stay bit looser longer?
I know I'm loser now than I was 17 years ago when I had my first.

Last edited:
Im definately looser,but tight and swollen right after my big thick lovers!But when the swelling goes down Im way looser.I was super tight doing keegle exercises when it was just hubby.But now I fuck only black men exclusively and hubbys little white cock just falls out!So yes all my lovers big thick black cocks have stretched my tiny white pussy

Im definately looser,but tight and swollen right after my big thick lovers!But when the swelling goes down Im way looser.I was super tight doing keegle exercises when it was just hubby.But now I fuck only black men exclusively and hubbys little white cock just falls out!So yes all my lovers big thick black cocks have stretched my tiny white pussy
That's the dream all white women should work towards

I would love to watch my wife take a huge dick then straight after he is finished I can put my small dick in her and feel how much a real man has stretched her out, be nice feeling his cum too! That would me me cum so quick lol I'd be a good cuck and not cum in her though
Really is the best feeling imaginable going inside your woman after the bull is finished. Mine used to let me right up until she became BBC exclusive. Ryan follow/PM me, I'm from Chelmsford so we're very close.

I love fucking my wife after a night of her fucking a BBC. I would really like it if she had a black bull with a very thick 8"to 10" cock that got to fuck her as often as possible to really keep her pussy stretched out. I enjoy being able to feel how opened up a large cock makes her. The more it's gaped the more I know he really enjoyed tearing her pussy up.2015-10-16 01.50.08.png

I love fucking my wife after a night of her fucking a BBC. I would really like it if she had a black bull with a very thick 8"to 10" cock that got to fuck her as often as possible to really keep her pussy stretched out. I enjoy being able to feel how opened up a large cock makes her. The more it's gaped the more I know he really enjoyed tearing her pussy up.View attachment 1181340
Nothing better than getting right in after and feel how loose

I love fucking my wife after a night of her fucking a BBC. I would really like it if she had a black bull with a very thick 8"to 10" cock that got to fuck her as often as possible to really keep her pussy stretched out. I enjoy being able to feel how opened up a large cock makes her. The more it's gaped the more I know he really enjoyed tearing her pussy up.View attachment 1181340

Plus the more stretched and worn out from a good hard fucking the more sensitive her pussy seems to get. The more she fucks the more she wants to fuck.

I'm very happy to see someone mentioning this! It's something quite phenomenal and absolutely awesome at the same time... the more I'm stretched and used the more sensitive I get and the easier my orgasms begin to just flow one after the other and absolutely the MORE I want to FUCK more and more and more Black cock!!! I personally call this reaching the total nympho state of delirium... it's quite amazing and indescribably electric!!! Oh FUCK... it just feels beyond words! LOL *super-big-smile* :inlove: :) :blackgrimace: < ps: I just LOVE this emoji's tongue!! LOL

Plus the more stretched and worn out from a good hard fucking the more sensitive her pussy seems to get. The more she fucks the more she wants to fuck.

I'm very happy to see someone mentioning this! It's something quite phenomenal and absolutely awesome at the same time... the more I'm stretched and used the more sensitive I get and the easier my orgasms begin to just flow one after the other and absolutely the MORE I want to FUCK more and more and more Black cock!!! I personally call this reaching the total nympho state of delirium... it's quite amazing and indescribably electric!!! Oh FUCK... it just feels beyond words! LOL *super-big-smile* :inlove: :) :blackgrimace: < ps: I just LOVE this emoji's tongue!! LOL
Wow you are right cause after bull made wife cum multiple times wife was actually wanting to continue to fuck after he left. And it's usually after she cums that's it never twice.

Back