For the ladies, what's your ethnic background and is going Black socially acceptable in your culture

My family background is predominantly Ukrainian and Irish but I live in Canada and it's not uncommon or unaccepted here.

Even in the redneck nightmare hellscape that is Alberta, it's pretty rare to get much of a reaction when I'm out with my black partners. When it happens, I do love to see how sour we can get those twisted up white faces by snuggling in even further lol
Great! Even though it's fairly accepted amongst Canadians, do you think amongst those who are of Ukranian or Irish backgrounds specifically...do you think they're fairly accepting of WF/BM relationships?

Hispanic and it’s no accepted by many but I grew up in a rough area surrounded by both Hispanics & African American’s so my close circle are okay with it.
This goes out to anyone but did anyone ever hear specific reasons from family, friends or community members as to what they didn't accept about you being with a Black man?

This goes out to anyone but did anyone ever hear specific reasons from family, friends or community members as to what they didn't accept about you being with a Black man?
It’s as simple as our parents wanting us to date within our race. No specific reason. I’m assuming, most Hispanic parents lack the ability to speak English & it would inconvenience them to speak with a ******* in law who speaks a different language.

It’s as simple as our parents wanting us to date within our race. No specific reason. I’m assuming, most Hispanic parents lack the ability to speak English & it would inconvenience them to speak with a ******* in law who speaks a different language.
Good point, thanks for sharing

Back