For the ladies, what's your ethnic background and is going Black socially acceptable in your culture

My family background is English, Irish, Polish, German, and Lithuanian, so quite a variety, 💋

And yes, me going black has been socially accepted, ♠️♠️♠️ And if it wasn't, it wouldn't bother me a bit because at the end of the day it is about the person and the happiness you give to each other each and every day, 😘🥰
This 👆🏾👆🏾👆🏾💯

I could relate to this. I dated a Russian woman from my old job, and we remained a secret except to her *******. When we walked the street she would ask me not to come too close. One time at the opera, I put my arm around her shoulder and she asked me to move it. Yeah, she was in such fear about us getting seen by her friends and or family. But, I loved when I go to her house, she would tell her dad I was just a co-worker stopping by to help her. I am pretty good with DIY stuff, and she had just bought a new house, so I would go by and do stuff for her. Her dad would be upstairs and I would purposely do stuff to her to get her aroused, then to make it worse, I would make her get on her knees and .............
The point is, the dating out the race was a big NO NO.

This right there is textbook slave mentality that affects black american men who are into this so-called "lifestyle". He says he was dating her (not just some casual fuck buddy, they were actually dating) and yet she asks him not to "come too close" and not to touch her in public spaces and he agrees. And this is a foreigner treating him that way in his own country! LOL. Can you imagine a proud asian or latino or whatever American accepting this class of second class citizen treatment just so they can be with a white woman? No way. I suppose, when your slave mentality is so strong that you will accept that sort of treatment, maybe that is just how you deserve to be treated.

This right there is textbook slave mentality that affects black american men who are into this so-called "lifestyle". He says he was dating her (not just some casual fuck buddy, they were actually dating) and yet she asks him not to "come too close" and not to touch her in public spaces and he agrees. And this is a foreigner treating him that way in his own country! LOL. Can you imagine a proud asian or latino or whatever American accepting this class of second class citizen treatment just so they can be with a white woman? No way. I suppose, when your slave mentality is so strong that you will accept that sort of treatment, maybe that is just how you deserve to be treated.
And what are you? Who are you to judge the next man? What do you know about slavery or a slave mentality because that clearly isn't it!

As far as folks being proud you have no idea what people are dealing with in their own countries these days on the verge of economic collapse and civil unrest in some of these so-called proud counties as you say!

Bunch of troll ass incell nonsense!

Back