For the ladies, what's your ethnic background and is going Black socially acceptable in your culture

And what are you? Who are you to judge the next man? What do you know about slavery or a slave mentality because that clearly isn't it!

As far as folks being proud you have no idea what people are dealing with in their own countries these days on the verge of economic collapse and civil unrest in some of these so-called proud counties as you say!

Bunch of troll ass incell nonsense!
Nonsense? You would know. Always typing boring long-assed posts trying to give the impression he is educated and is some kind of analytical thinker. What can be said in 10 words he says in 110 words. What on earth do countries on the verge of collapse have to do with simps like you and the person I referred to, who are prepared to reduce themselves to second class citizens just so they can ch i mp out on some bloated white grandma?

This right there is textbook slave mentality that affects black american men who are into this so-called "lifestyle". He says he was dating her (not just some casual fuck buddy, they were actually dating) and yet she asks him not to "come too close" and not to touch her in public spaces and he agrees. And this is a foreigner treating him that way in his own country! LOL. Can you imagine a proud asian or latino or whatever American accepting this class of second class citizen treatment just so they can be with a white woman? No way. I suppose, when your slave mentality is so strong that you will accept that sort of treatment, maybe that is just how you deserve to be treated.
You are entitled to your opinion, but I am also able to think for myself. In my mind, that is not how I saw it or felt. I was being empathetic because it is not that she felt that way, she was just not strong enough to stand up or deal with the fallout if it happened between her and her family. Do you think every black or white person did not have to get over some sort of stigmatism initially? Maybe not all, but I am sure many had to. I know it took a moment for me to not care about the stares or what others thought when I first started dating white women. Now, I don't care. But again, your thoughts and opinions are just that.....YOURS.

I am white English and my family is totally English through many generations , my husbands family are white Dutch - African - English . His family are originally from South Africa and interracial is not very acceptable.
but as a young boy he witnessed his mom having a relationship with a black friend of his *******. His parents moved to England before Apartheid as they did not approve of it .

I am white English and my family is totally English through many generations , my husbands family are white Dutch - African - English . His family are originally from South Africa and interracial is not very acceptable.
but as a young boy he witnessed his mom having a relationship with a black friend of his *******. His parents moved to England before Apartheid as they did not approve of it .
The white farmer fems often do the black or coloured men folk working on the farm, but it is kept very secretive as the wife will be banned out of the family if the relationship becomes known.
This still happens today post Apartheid

The white farmer fems often do the black or coloured men folk working on the farm, but it is kept very secretive as the wife will be banned out of the family if the relationship becomes known.
This still happens today post Apartheid
How common was that would you say? And how did you find out about it?

I am from Mexico and it is accepted here but just as an experience it is always very exciting to hear a girl say that she dated a black boy because there are not many black boys in mexico

But it is not accepted if you want to get married

Back