For the ladies, what's your ethnic background and is going Black socially acceptable in your culture

I understand most women here are white but it would be interesting to know what your ethnic background is.
Also, generally speaking, is it acceptable in your culture to go Black?
Have some respect , value for yourself and diaspora of people of a darker pigmentation You act as if being of AA , Moorish, Asiatic diaspora is inhumane . You need to know self, clearly you don’t with such a statement. It’s offensive

Have some respect , value for yourself and diaspora of people of a darker pigmentation You act as if being of AA , Moorish, Asiatic diaspora is inhumane . You need to know self, clearly you don’t with such a statement. It’s offensive
Ah, a snow flake. If you want to look for ways to be offended by something, more power to you.
UgcKF-.gif

I'm Irish and French, and from what I understand in France it is common enough there and probably common enough in Ireland to not really be that taboo. I'm sure some people wouldn't like it but I would feel safe walking around with my black bfs there. I might get some looks at worst.
No problem in France, I could guarantee.

We are a married white couple, we have regular meets with my black lover , I would love to be seen with him so others in our local area would know my husband and I are into interracial cuckold relationship with my black lover fucking me in our marital bed while my husband watches as his black cock pounds my pussy making our bed rattle and creak and me telling him to be master of our bedroom. But due to the closed minded conservative society where we live , it would be impossible to show our sexual preferences. Even if I had a white lover we would be ostracised and would probably have to move to a different area .

Last edited:
The older generations of my family would definitely mumble or say it was devious for me to be with black men. Most of them are from down south and that older style of thinking. I am pretty sure non of my family like aunts, uncles, and so forth would care. I think if any of them knew I was married and still playing outside of the marriage then negatives would follow.

We are a married white couple, we have regular meets with my black lover , I would love to be seen with him so others in our local area would know my husband and I are into interracial relationship . But due to the closed minded society where we live it would be impossible to show our sexual desire.
Where are you from/located if you don't mind sharing? Just curious to get an idea which areas/societies/cultures are more closed than others

Russian. Definitely would get looks.
I could relate to this. I dated a Russian woman from my old job, and we remained a secret except to her *******. When we walked the street she would ask me not to come too close. One time at the opera, I put my arm around her shoulder and she asked me to move it. Yeah, she was in such fear about us getting seen by her friends and or family. But, I loved when I go to her house, she would tell her dad I was just a co-worker stopping by to help her. I am pretty good with DIY stuff, and she had just bought a new house, so I would go by and do stuff for her. Her dad would be upstairs and I would purposely do stuff to her to get her aroused, then to make it worse, I would make her get on her knees and .............
The point is, the dating out the race was a big NO NO.

We go back for many generations in Texas so probably have some Mexican ancestors in the lineage. I don't believe intermingling with Blacks was readily acceptable in the past, I think I was the one who changed that.

My wife is 50% Italian, 40% Polish, 10% French. A white girl with a black guy was unacceptable behavior. My wife was generally on the downlow with her black boyfriends. However, her parents liked to take vacations in the Deep South. Hence, her parents were used to intermingling with the black families there. So they acted neutral to her dating black boys; even when one young black stud took her virginity (which she willingly gave up).

Back