For the ladies, what's your ethnic background and is going Black socially acceptable in your culture

I love Indian women. I think they're exotically so fucking beautiful.
Yes, they are. Only problem is they are told to stay away from black men. Had a quiet FWB relationship with an Indian woman. She was tall, beautiful hair down to her butt, and hot! Unfortunately, her family found out and threatened to disown her if she didn't stop seeing me. That's how deep some of their dislike is planted in their minds (this was while I was working in India--Gujarat State).

We are a married white couple, we have regular meets with my black lover , I would love to be seen with him so others in our local area would know my husband and I are into interracial cuckold relationship with my black lover fucking me in our marital bed while my husband watches as his black cock pounds my pussy making our bed rattle and creak and me telling him to be master of our bedroom. But due to the closed minded conservative society where we live , it would be impossible to show our sexual preferences. Even if I had a white lover we would be ostracised and would probably have to move to a different area .
So sad!

How common was that would you say? And how did you find out about it?
During the South African War the white farmers went to the battlefield fighting the English, leaving the wife at home and the black and coloured men had to tend to the farm and the farmer's wife enjoyed and used the farm workers for her needs. I have a white farmer fem (Afrikaner) who shared these stories with me. She herself enjoyed the farm workers too.

During the South African War the white farmers went to the battlefield fighting the English, leaving the wife at home and the black and coloured men had to tend to the farm and the farmer's wife enjoyed and used the farm workers for her needs. I have a white farmer fem (Afrikaner) who shared these stories with me. She herself enjoyed the farm workers too.
Can you extrapolate on those stories? Which south african war? How did she know the stories?

Can you extrapolate on those stories? Which south african war? How did she know the stories?
South African War....also called the Anglo Boer War.
It is well documented that the white Afrikaner men went to war.
The white wives stayed at home looking after the farm and animals with the black farm hands.
The relationships between the white wives and black farm hands resulted in coloured children and folks.
The white farmers enjoyed the maids who worked in the kitchens and looked after the children and resulted in the coloured chily and folk.

She heard these stories by the very older fem family members....telling her not to 'neglect' her farm workers. She herself enjoyed her farm workers

South African War....also called the Anglo Boer War.
It is well documented that the white Afrikaner men went to war.
The white wives stayed at home looking after the farm and animals with the black farm hands.
The relationships between the white wives and black farm hands resulted in coloured children and folks.
The white farmers enjoyed the maids who worked in the kitchens and looked after the children and resulted in the coloured chily and folk.

She heard these stories by the very older fem family members....telling her not to 'neglect' her farm workers. She herself enjoyed her farm workers
Man that's very hot. Did her old family members partake themselves? How could they hide birthing colored children?

In SA the pregnant fem was sent to a relative in a countryside town in another part of SA give birth and the baby given up for adoption. Yes, her older family members did enjoy the farm workers as she did too. She had other kinks as well
Wow, what other kinks?

Back