If a woman travels to Kenya "alone" and without her husband...

Sigi

Male
Serious question. A work colleague, 40+ years old, whose girl, about 20 years old, is going to Kenya for six months. Allegedly to a village for "reconstruction aid" and so on. The colleague is going to fly there for a few weeks to visit her girl. She is married, attractive and well-behaved (at least at work). A real family person.

Of course I immediately thought of BBC. What do you think? Is it safe to assume that the work colleague and/or her girl want a black cock inside them? Or are there also women who seriously just go to Kenya without any sexual interest?

What would you rather say: If a woman travels to Kenya "alone" and without her husband, then...

1. ...she is most likely horny for BBC.

2. ...she is probably more interested in "culture", but will definitely fuck a BBC

3. ..she is probably really only interested in their "culture", and is less likely to fuck a BBC.

or else. Please write your Opionen! What is most likely?

I think something like number 2, she is going there to help, but is definitely getting some bbc
I have to agree with this. She's likely going just for the cultural experience, but there's no way she's there for that period of time and *not* getting some black cock.

EDIT: Hopefully she has a white boyfriend who knows what's going to happen.

Last edited:
Serious question. A work colleague, 40+ years old, whose girl, about 20 years old, is going to Kenya for six months. Allegedly to a village for "reconstruction aid" and so on. The colleague is going to fly there for a few weeks to visit her girl. She is married, attractive and well-behaved (at least at work). A real family person.

Of course I immediately thought of BBC. What do you think? Is it safe to assume that the work colleague and/or her girl want a black cock inside them? Or are there also women who seriously just go to Kenya without any sexual interest?

What would you rather say: If a woman travels to Kenya "alone" and without her husband, then...

2. ...she is probably more interested in "culture", but will definitely fuck a BBC

3. ..she is probably really only interested in their "culture", and is less likely to fuck a BBC.

1. Its not your business
2. Reconstruction aid is reconstruction aid.
3. Yes, woman sometimes are interested in other things not related to cocks.... 🤔😄

This can't be a serious question, you're obviously fantasizing about it, and imposing your fantasy on another human being that probably has zero interest in it in all likelihood.

Not all women fetishize BBC, not all women have had sex with a black guy, not every black guy has a BBC, average black penis is 5-6 inches, usually 5.8 inches scientifically, slightly larger on average by a few centimeters than other races. Just because someone is going to Africa to do humanitarian aid, doesn't mean they're going there to have sex with black men. No offense, but your post sounds kind of sounds demeaning to humanitarian workers. Humanitarian workers risk their lives going to African nations to do the work they do, it's not easy, and that life is hard because they're usually going to impoverished areas and villages where people are struggling to survive. Sometimes humanitarian workers are killed, kidnapped, get sick, robbed, or injured. Believe me, I know humanitarian workers that travel to Africa, the last thing these people have on their minds is BBC, what they have on their minds is helping people and doing good in the world for less fortunate people.

This can't be a serious question, you're obviously fantasizing about it, and imposing your fantasy on another human being that probably has zero interest in it in all likelihood.

Not all women fetishize BBC, not all women have had sex with a black guy, not every black guy has a BBC, average black penis is 5-6 inches, usually 5.8 inches scientifically, slightly larger on average by a few centimeters than other races. Just because someone is going to Africa to do humanitarian aid, doesn't mean they're going there to have sex with black men. No offense, but your post sounds kind of sounds demeaning to humanitarian workers. Humanitarian workers risk their lives going to African nations to do the work they do, it's not easy, and that life is hard because they're usually going to impoverished areas and villages where people are struggling to survive. Sometimes humanitarian workers are killed, kidnapped, get sick, robbed, or injured. Believe me, I know humanitarian workers that travel to Africa, the last thing these people have on their minds is BBC, what they have on their minds is helping people and doing good in the world for less fortunate people.
I believe that her motive for going to Africa is probably the desire to help people in need. I believe that she can satisfy her sexual needs in her country as well.....

You have no idea, but she will definitely get offers and opportunities galore.

What is Kenya have to do with anything?

Back