Evolutionary response

What a thread! I hate to burst everybody's pseudo-scientific bubble here but "all" white women don't lust after black cock and the Mandingo fetish is far from universal. It exists everywhere, even the Romans talked about it, but it's strongest in places with a long and tortured history of racism...like the USA. Not hard to figure out why that might be.

Before anyone jumps on me, I'm a MWF who happens to totally enjoy the Mandingo fetish and, while I'm married to a white man, my extracurricular play is exclusively with blacks. I enjoy black mens' sexuality enormously.

But I gotta say I'm a bit weirded out by some of the displays of anti-white feelings here, including by whites (!). My best black lovers have been total studs when naked but nice guys otherwise who aren't out to humiliate me or my husband or my own racial background. The antidote to anti-black racism, which has existed in America for centuries, isn't anti-white racism, it's ditching racist thinking altogether.

I don't begrudge any consenting adults their kink, but it's wrong for people to assume that Black Cock Sluts all hate their own whiteness. Not true.

What a thread! I hate to burst everybody's pseudo-scientific bubble here but "all" white women don't lust after black cock and the Mandingo fetish is far from universal. It exists everywhere, even the Romans talked about it, but it's strongest in places with a long and tortured history of racism...like the USA. Not hard to figure out why that might be.

Before anyone jumps on me, I'm a MWF who happens to totally enjoy the Mandingo fetish and, while I'm married to a white man, my extracurricular play is exclusively with blacks. I enjoy black mens' sexuality enormously.

But I gotta say I'm a bit weirded out by some of the displays of anti-white feelings here, including by whites (!). My best black lovers have been total studs when naked but nice guys otherwise who aren't out to humiliate me or my husband or my own racial background. The antidote to anti-black racism, which has existed in America for centuries, isn't anti-white racism, it's ditching racist thinking altogether.

I don't begrudge any consenting adults their kink, but it's wrong for people to assume that Black Cock Sluts all hate their own whiteness. Not true.
I agree completely! I celebrate my "whiteness" if you will. I am perfectly fine in my own skin. As a white woman, my love of black men doesn't now nor ever has meant I hated white men. I love sex, with men and women of any race. It's about the connection not the color of our skin. I'm more than a little weirded out by the anti-white feelings as well S.B.L.. Darkness will not drive out darkness but light will. Hate will not drive out hate but love will. Racism would have ended eons ago if we chose to not stand at polar opposites, fists raised, deriding each other but chose to meet in the middle, hand extended, appreciating each other and our inherent differences.

I'm new here. I've just been looking around,and was wondering if I was going to find anything on here that I can relate to. I can relate to the "bit weirded out" for sure! I'm a MWM whose wife has a penchant for black men,and I'm turned on by her being fucked by black men. We've been happily married for over 37 years and we've always had great sex together. We've also shared from the beginning. She was a young "Hot Wife" who wasn't looking for sex exclusively with black men,but wasn't racist at all,and was certainly open to sex with black men,and it happened because of where we were,and the opportunity she had. We moved into an apartment where our neighbors were two single black roomies. If I described the entire situation during the three plus years we were there,people would have varying opinions about what happened and why. Many would be complicated,and some would have a racist slant. It's not that complicated,and neither of us are racist. Mandingo fantasy? Maybe,but more a learned familiarity,like many other sexual,as well as non-sexual things in life. Black men have treated her well and fucked her good,over a long period of time,and with very few exceptions,so they have an advantage with her. That doesn't mean she hates white men,or that she wants to humiliate me.

Racial distinctions are due to the evolutionary response of the human being's to their environment. A certain amount of isolation is also required for distinctions to develop. It is more than just skin color. That isolation really doesn't exist anymore. A person can be pretty much anyplace on the planet in a day or two. One of the side effects of cultural interactions over the centuries is an exchange of DNA. We tend to get laid wherever we go. I fully expect that in a few centuries if humanity survives racial distinctions will be a thing of the past.

I have enjoyed reading this thread, and all the different thoughts and perspectives. I am not sure about a physical, evolutionary response, but what I do believe (and experienced) is an evolution in desires. I think we all experience that as we grow and mature. I was born and raised in the south, and even now, there still exists a stigma associated with interracial relationships. But in my own life, I have seen that false perception erode over time, and finally broken all together when I had my first black experience. And I now feel completely free, liberated to enjoy my sexuality to the full.

Right now, my desires are centered on younger, good looking black men. And I am proud to confess it and embrace it. But, with that said, there still has to be that connection and chemistry that only develops through communication. And I think that is true regardless of race. But when that happens, then the passion and sex that results is so good. And for me, I am finding that right now with my black lover, and I hope to experience it with other black men in the future.

I will say, my body has never responded like it does with him, so maybe there is a bit of natural instinct there too. But I give more credence to the connection.

Just my two cents, lol!
Well said!

Reactions: cps
I have enjoyed reading this thread, and all the different thoughts and perspectives. I am not sure about a physical, evolutionary response, but what I do believe (and experienced) is an evolution in desires. I think we all experience that as we grow and mature. I was born and raised in the south, and even now, there still exists a stigma associated with interracial relationships. But in my own life, I have seen that false perception erode over time, and finally broken all together when I had my first black experience. And I now feel completely free, liberated to enjoy my sexuality to the full.

Right now, my desires are centered on younger, good looking black men. And I am proud to confess it and embrace it. But, with that said, there still has to be that connection and chemistry that only develops through communication. And I think that is true regardless of race. But when that happens, then the passion and sex that results is so good. And for me, I am finding that right now with my black lover, and I hope to experience it with other black men in the future.

I will say, my body has never responded like it does with him, so maybe there is a bit of natural instinct there too. But I give more credence to the connection.

Just my two cents, lol!
Nearly all my relationships have been long term. My bed partners are also valued friends. I did the "zipless fuck" thing back in the late 60's and early 70's. I find it much more satisfying to share my bed with someone I know.

Reactions: cps
i totally agree with this post. Black Men and white girls are just the next step in evolution. Natural selection is occurring where white females want to mate with Black Men. The reason white girls are now rejecting white boys is that we white boys do not measure up to Black Men. i realized this very early in life and i accepted my inferior status as a white male. i applaud the new evolutionary phase, and i worship the new Masters of the earth.

Back