Evolutionary response

There's something so sexy about white women who are attracted to big black men. Maybe it's because their primal animalistic desires override social, historical and cultural norms and this brings out their sexual femininity?
Either way going after alpha black men for both their dominance and greater gene variation could be said to have an evolutionary and natural selection aspect. Whatever the reason I just love white women who like black men!

I am not sure there is anything primal or animalistic, but I do know that it has overridden my cultural norms. If you had told me a year ago that I would be having regular sex with a black guy, I would not have believed you. I am a wife and mom of 2! But, the pleasure this brings me has caused to me totally throw out the idea that "wives and moms" don't do things like this.
Me too - Russians especially those outside of Moscow dont really come across many black guys. It was only when I came to England and went on holiday to Caribbean that something stirred ... big time!!!

SweetBack.jpg

This is nothing new to most of you but a revelation to me tonight.
Interracial hook-ups and interracial marriages are a natural evolutionary response to a woman's need and desire to find the strongest male in the pack. The one who promises safety, provisions and a chance at a strong family through breeding.
I'm uncertain as to why it's taken me this long to figure this out but, white women with black men is the most natural and beautiful thing in the world. It's evolution finally putting the pieces together the way they were meant to be put together.
Just felt like I should share my new revelation.
Feel free to comment, I'd love your thoughts and opinions.
:)

While I believe that black men can provide and be good fathers, I believe that they are most needed in giving women the gift of life and offspring with the best health, beauty, strength, and genes. They are needed by multiple women including their own black women. But while white males may not provide the best genes or security, they can certainly help with provisions and social safety. And they can provide tender and loving care to the improved offspring gifted to white females by black men. Thus white males still deserve and still have a part to play. But the wisest and strongest women will not compromise. They will implant themselves with the seed of the darkest, strongest, best endowed black men. But they will still choose a white or Asian male to love them, serve them, obey them, dote on them after a rough day, and lovingly raise their black babies while they take the seed and have their sexual needs fulfilled by real men. They know how to use both sides to get the best of both worlds, and to get both sides to love it.

Blacks are the original humans and it is their destiny to reign supreme. What we are seeing today with all the interracial dating and biracial children is just the beginning. More and more white males are accepting that they are inferior and many like me are encouraging white females to date and breed with Black Males. If this results in a "white genocide" so be it. Call it nature, call it karma, the world will be a better place.
You were dropped on your head quite a bit as a baby weren't you.
No one is inferior to anyone unless they've accepted that lie for themselves.
Everyone has a gift and a calling and just because some women prefer to be with a black man it's not necessarily because he's superior to anyone. It's a preference. Like when someone prefers strawberry ice cream over rocky road or almonds over cashews. As for the white genocide comment...you're kind of coming off like a backwards Hitler buddy. I for one (although I prefer my bed mates to be black) love the ethnic diversity this world has to offer. I prefer to live life in glorious color and not in black and white. Come on! Doesn't ANYONE absorb anything MacNfries has to say on this site? LOVE YOU GUYS!

Its typical to take this way too far.. I myself is a white guy who believe in Black superiority , But please don't talk about white instinction... That's just stupid!.. All my girlfriends have fucked BBC on the side, And I accept it cause I personally believe that's the way it should be, But don't take it too far.. You can be a cuckold and still have some dignity
AMEN!

You were dropped on your head quite a bit as a baby weren't you.
No one is inferior to anyone unless they've accepted that lie for themselves.
Everyone has a gift and a calling and just because some women prefer to be with a black man it's not necessarily because he's superior to anyone. It's a preference. Like when someone prefers strawberry ice cream over rocky road or almonds over cashews. As for the white genocide comment...you're kind of coming off like a backwards Hitler buddy. I for one (although I prefer my bed mates to be black) love the ethnic diversity this world has to offer. I prefer to live life in glorious color and not in black and white. Come on! Doesn't ANYONE absorb anything MacNfries has to say on this site? LOVE YOU GUYS!

Hey Isabel,

I agree with you that whites are not inferior and I definitely don't want to see the world's diversity cease to exist. But I just think that mixed race babies are so beautiful and there's something special about being with a woman who conceives one in your presence and with your blessing. So I agree that the making whitey pay and destroying the white race comments are totally absurd. But for some reason I still love the interracial breeding and cuckolding fantasy. BTW I still think that having black babies can work very well for a white couple, if both love the baby and stick together. After the initial shock, most issues will clear up very quickly and it will be no different from having a white baby (other than being a sweet reminder of a wonderful experience for the couple and the occasional source of snickering for strangers).

Its typical to take this way too far.. I myself is a white guy who believe in Black superiority , But please don't talk about white instinction... That's just stupid!.. All my girlfriends have fucked BBC on the side, And I accept it cause I personally believe that's the way it should be, But don't take it too far.. You can be a cuckold and still have some dignity

I feel the same way. I'm a young white guy and I also believe in Black superiority. That's awesome every girl youve dated has had BBC, and I agree that is how it should be. Not enough guys my age understand that and they hold their girlfriends back. White guys should want their girlfriends to be blacked and they should be supportive and encourage it.

I only dated my last girlfriend for a little more than a month and we just recently broke up. The two girls I dated before her though both got BBC regularly though and it was awesome. With one of them I had only been dating her for 2-3 weeks when we were at a college party and she ran into a black guy who she had used to hook up with before we had started dating. He ended up fucking my gf in her room while I slept on the couch. And in the morning I had to drive him home lol.

Well, actually I'm hoping to get some feedback from some of these brilliant ones desiring to breed out the white race.

I was just thinking, IF, these brilliant ones agree that black men fucking white women can/will breed out the white race, would it not be logical for us white men to start fucking the black women and breed out the black race out, too? Sort of as a reparation? ;) That way, once all the breeding out is done, the only ones on earth will be the Asians and Hispanics, and once they get together and do the same thing, then this world would be extinct of MANKIND and the process would start all over. Maybe that's what happened to the dinosaurs; they just bred each other out of existence. :smoke:

Could some of you "breeding out" people respond to this PLEASE! I anxiously wait your brilliant responses! :) Mac

Last edited:
I'd like to read some theories on why Black genetics are superior to whites. Evolution? All races descended from Blacks and therefore are cheap carbon copies?
Cheap carbon copies? If this were the case, then all other races would also be black now wouldn't they?

To paraphrase the Steely Dan song Reelin' in the Years, the things here that pass for knowledge I can't understand.

Back