Evolutionary response

To the poster
I pity the poor girl who has seduced nazes as before to be thinking that now. Iou nstead of shitting your world, go to enslave you in africa, there must be a possibility in emirate. This is pathetic. If I inflates the ass with my cock you will not walk for a week and I have more power in an arm that guys that you post. Strong you say ? how many here lift a max a 170kg at a bench ? how many curl at 60kgs, natural. How many coul fuck 6 hours with a girl you lift on your dick and you file her ass, to let her cream come on the long of your dick ? And I rub shoulders with blacks who play sports are just like everyone else and move to train, it does not grow alone, you're just a poor idiot racist. You're right, evolution is that idiots idiots in your genre submit. You should give me your ass, after thoroughly perforated, I'd stuff with buddies blacks and whites to big cocks, when you'll see the "stars you will stop to ask you if it is white or black you will be a good whore submitted. there is many sucking black too, as there is many white, good fucker is not so common, there is many with a short dick but the only thing you see it's a blac color, because you are racist, and that make you cum because it's taboo. So talk for you and respect the others, stop to talk and fuck more, that's a better way.

Go to cuckhold section if you don't like what i say , not all the white here are sissy boys. .

Last edited:
To the poster
I pity the poor girl who has seduced nazes as before to be thinking that now. Iou nstead of shitting your world, go to enslave you in africa, there must be a possibility in emirate. This is pathetic. If I inflates the ass with my cock you will not walk for a week and I have more power in an arm that guys that you post. Strong you say ? how many here lift a max a 170kg at a bench ? how many curl at 60kgs, natural. How many coul fuck 6 hours with a girl you lift on your dick and you file her ass, to let her cream come on the long of your dick ? And I rub shoulders with blacks who play sports are just like everyone else and move to train, it does not grow alone, you're just a poor idiot racist. You're right, evolution is that idiots idiots in your genre submit. You should give me your ass, after thoroughly perforated, I'd stuff with buddies blacks and whites to big cocks, when you'll see the "stars you will stop to ask you if it is white or black you will be a good whore submitted. there is many sucking black too, as there is many white, good fucker is not so common, there is many with a short dick but the only thing you see it's a blac color, because you are racist, and that make you cum because it's taboo. So talk for you and respect the others, stop to talk and fuck more, that's a better way.

Go to cuckhold section if you don't like what i say , not all the white here are sissy boys. .

Hmmm the World Strong Man Challenge seems to be mostly white men not black men.

On average western men, white or black, have in my opinion nowhere near the natural strength of African black men and that is not a racist comment it is a matter of fact. The reason for this is that most African men grow up on working farms that are not mechanised. It is hard physical labour from childhood that most westerners never experience.

In the 14th century the English yeoman were probably the strongest men in the world. It was a combination of that same hard work in farming coupled with the mandatory longbow training that developed huge strength across the shoulders and arms across the whole country led to the English/Welsh Longbowmen becoming the most feared military unit in Europe.

My ex-wife described her complete shock, outrage and alarm as well an accompanying feeling of complete feminine submission triggering a whole new sexual excitement in her when her lover decided to take her anal virginity against her will and she realised that with one hand in the small of her back her African lover was able to easily in pin her down motionless while he prepared to the deed.

I would add that my wife also added that feeling completely helpless and being physically overcome by him like this did excite her despite her horror and disgust that he was about to thrust into her bottom...and she also admitted to orgasming before he had finished despite her deep religious and 'cleanliness issue' over the act.

and despite her initial reluctance and disgust she was within the week kneeling bottom up and pulling her cheeks apart in happy eager acceptance

In reality, as a whole, african americans are socioeconomically weak, educationally weak, in poorer general heath and less successful at maintaining families than other races. Just because they have a slightly higher propensity to be stronger and with bigger dicks doesnt really make them the superior breeding choice. Basically, animals tend to breed with different looking animals of the same species to keep their genome dynamic and healthy. Applying this logic, you can explain the reason why black women are attracted to caucasian men.

... Basically, animals tend to breed with different looking animals of the same species to keep their genome dynamic and healthy. Applying this logic, you can explain the reason why black women are attracted to caucasian men.

... and what they don't realize is that while they're thinking that they're breeding out the white pop., the exact same thing is happening to them, and the white pop. is 4X larger than the current black pop. in the USA. But, I think its bigger than all that. I think this "breeding out whites" and "owning whites" talk is simply an expression of hatred & jealousy twd the white race, white males particularly. Mac

Mac, I really think I found one!

Nawwww, she's just one that "thinks" she knows what she wants right now. There's a bigger chance of a blizzard in Hawaii than there is of finding a woman that KNOWS what she REALLY wants. Us men are their verbal punching bags, you know. LOL
My wife occasionally has what the old folks use to call "pity parties" ... where she feels sorry for herself that things aren't going as she wants. Its actually a simple female ploy to sucker me into joining her pity party so she can have someone to blame. When I see that stuff developing, I find something to do, away from the house for a few hours. I might get fooled a bit, but I damn well ain't stupid. She holds 100% shares on the pussy. ;)

Last edited:
Yeah, its kinda obvious whos running the show aka the world. BBCs and the black dudes they are occasionally attached to are objectified and fetishized. What women would pick a poor uneducated guy with a huge cock over a family man with a real job making real money whos healthy with an average sized dick. Cock size is an after thought for most women. They want security. Security and the ability to provide is the real, current "evolutionary" determinant for who breeds and who doesn't. Well, kinda. There are all sorts of people out there who are dumb and dont know how to use contraceptives too.

Yeah, its kinda obvious whos running the show aka the world. BBCs and the black dudes they are occasionally attached to are objectified and fetishized. What women would pick a poor uneducated guy with a huge cock over a family man with a real job making real money whos healthy with an average sized dick. Cock size is an after thought for most women. They want security. Security and the ability to provide is the real, current "evolutionary" determinant for who breeds and who doesn't. Well, kinda. There are all sorts of people out there who are dumb and dont know how to use contraceptives too.

You need to wake up

Quite an interesting discussion, and I'm glad to see some rational perspectives amid the crazy talk. Nice balance, and a fun read. All the talk about evolution and superiority and inferior white boys aside, I want to say I enjoy Black men just 'cuz, and don't really care for the reasons why. I simply know what I enjoy, and that's most often found with a Black guy.

Quite an interesting discussion, and I'm glad to see some rational perspectives amid the crazy talk. Nice balance, and a fun read. All the talk about evolution and superiority and inferior white boys aside, I want to say I enjoy Black men just 'cuz, and don't really care for the reasons why. I simply know what I enjoy, and that's most often found with a Black guy.
Some things like white boy inferiority complexes and such may make a hot fantasy. Evolution and science may even --probably-- play a part.

The real evolutionary response though, is that you enjoy being with black guys, so you gravitate to them for whatever reason. That attraction seems to be the most evolutionary.

When we first went to Zimbabwe and my wife saw the teeming hordes of dust covered poorly dressed Africans by the roadside she said there was no chance of her having any involvement with Africans. Six months later she was in the circle of a university educated, Saville Row suited, successful businessman, who was also an former guerrilla fighter against the Smith regime, (with no chip on his shoulders).

he completely revised her views on sex and relationships and taught her it was OK just to be submissive female to a demanding man rather than her own image of herself as a career minded modern, one man wife, equal if not superior to any man approach she had before Africa.

:)

...What women would pick a poor uneducated guy with a huge cock over a family man with a real job making real money whos healthy with an average sized dick. Cock size is an after thought for most women. They want security...

I agree that most women want security. That's why cuckolding is such a wonderful thing. White wives can have black lovers and everything else as well. My dream is for that to be the accepted norm in society.

This is nothing new to most of you but a revelation to me tonight.
Interracial hook-ups and interracial marriages are a natural evolutionary response to a woman's need and desire to find the strongest male in the pack. The one who promises safety, provisions and a chance at a strong family through breeding.
I'm uncertain as to why it's taken me this long to figure this out but, white women with black men is the most natural and beautiful thing in the world. It's evolution finally putting the pieces together the way they were meant to be put together.
Just felt like I should share my new revelation.
Feel free to comment, I'd love your thoughts and opinions.
:)
The unity is amazing to me....just the sight of my "partner's" skin rubbing against mine carries much excitement in itself!

I agree completly.

Actually to understand that is part of the way of assuming your true feelings. As female our basic instict is to be atracted by the best male specimens to procreate, be protected and so.

In europe, most white males have lost their masculinity and the new society, for this reason women feel empty and lost sometimes.

For me, interracial relationships are a natural urge... and i think that they are not come back.

Back