Evolutionary response

Now this should be shown on the 6 o'clock news and all cables channels across the world. White women need to see what the HELL they've been missing for far too long. After looking at this white ladies around the world would be hooked for life. White men just go ahead and cut your losses she is never CUMMIN back to you. It's a Wrap
Most white woman I know are not attracted to black men at all..they have no clue about my naughty side.To each his own.

This is nothing new to most of you but a revelation to me tonight.
Interracial hook-ups and interracial marriages are a natural evolutionary response to a woman's need and desire to find the strongest male in the pack. The one who promises safety, provisions and a chance at a strong family through breeding.
I'm uncertain as to why it's taken me this long to figure this out but, white women with black men is the most natural and beautiful thing in the world. It's evolution finally putting the pieces together the way they were meant to be put together.
Just felt like I should share my new revelation.
Feel free to comment, I'd love your thoughts and opinions.
:)
That's why my wife found a black male to ******* our children.
tumblr_o7zrukeS1N1sf33cao1_250.gif

Interracial marriages are becoming more common and number of "mixed" babies are on the increase. Black men and white women seem to be the most popular in the market. Asian men and black woman less popular. We will be more "mixed" in the future which is good.

Differences in humans are the result of various populations evolving to adapt to their environment and the separation of the various segments of humanity from one another. Racial and language differences will likely slowly disappear over the next few hundred years. We are far more mobile than we were even a generation ago and it will be even more mobile in the future. It's a safe bet that DNA will get exchanged at an ever increasing rate

Don't you think that more and more women will breed with taller, bigger, more well-hung men than in the past? Especially now that they can more easily enlighten themselves, and communicate with these types of guys using the internet.

Yes, if you think women are the equivalent of livestock. Human attraction is not the same as Darwinism in the ******* kingdom. Women will fall in love with and marry whomever they fall in love with, regardless of their potential mate's perceived genetic makeup.

Yes, if you think women are the equivalent of livestock. Human attraction is not the same as Darwinism in the ******* kingdom. Women will fall in love with and marry whomever they fall in love with, regardless of their potential mate's perceived genetic makeup.
That might be true but a certain degree. My wife decided to breed with a strong, masculine, handsome man with good genes.

We are glad that we made the decision to let her breed interracially. The result is a strong, healthy and very beautiful girl.

4217f637b5da85c003b49e5b69e9cb54.jpg

Last edited:
well, many Livestock people enjoy Reality TV and soul-less music these days....

Racial distinctions are the results populations being isolated from other populations. Now if finances permit you can be in most places on the planet in a day or and even the most remote areas in in a week or two. One common characteristic all travelers throughout history seem to have in common is that they tend to leave DNA behind in their travels. I think it is inevitable that in a few centuries racial distinctions will fade away. I have read several papers over the last few years concerning Mitochondrial DNA and even at this early stage of DNA mapping the vast majority of us aren't nearly as "pure" as we might think.

OK, everything you said is pretty logical and withstands scientific scrutiny. The trouble is, we're trying to fantasise here!! Your science is ruining our simplistic, atavistic, stereotype-based fantasies! ;)

Interracial hook-ups and interracial marriages are a natural evolutionary response to a woman's need and desire to find the strongest male in the pack. The one who promises safety, provisions and a chance at a strong family through breeding.
I'm uncertain as to why it's taken me this long to figure this out but, white women with black men is the most natural and beautiful thing in the world. It's evolution finally putting the pieces together the way they were meant to be put together.
It's a bit more basic, many women are attracted to power. It can be physical, political, monetary or what ever the woman perceives as power. There are plenty of women than enjoy crossing racial lines but I would say they are a minority. I think very likely just as many women shared my bed because of my ample endowment as they did because of my eace

It's a bit more basic, many women are attracted to power. It can be physical, political, monetary or what ever the woman perceives as power. There are plenty of women than enjoy crossing racial lines but I would say they are a minority. I think very likely just as many women shared my bed because of my ample endowment as they did because of my eace

I don't think you would see they were in the minority if you lived in London or Cardiff or some other UK cities. Maybe it is a matter of opportunity and circumstance, can't comment on USA in that respect only ever visited mostly white areas.

I agree completly.

Actually to understand that is part of the way of assuming your true feelings. As female our basic instict is to be atracted by the best male specimens to procreate, be protected and so.

In europe, most white males have lost their masculinity and the new society, for this reason women feel empty and lost sometimes.

For me, interracial relationships are a natural urge... and i think that they are not come back.
Oh what a wonderful words!

I agree completly.

Actually to understand that is part of the way of assuming your true feelings. As female our basic instict is to be atracted by the best male specimens to procreate, be protected and so.

In europe, most white males have lost their masculinity and the new society, for this reason women feel empty and lost sometimes.

For me, interracial relationships are a natural urge... and i think that they are not come back.
So true !

Sounds about right!!

Seems like fantasy run wild to me. The responses mostly by men all agreeing ? I'm 100% in favor of relations, love and marriage with whoever you choose but your reasons to me are so delusional it makes one wonder if your even a woman Or if you reside in a country other than the USA.
We have large numbers of black women bringing up black children fathered by black fathers who are not supporting them in any way. Financially or emotionally. You say promises safety and provisions, So many are not providing either or one to those they have fathered already. You think they will treat white women better. This is not a racial thing we have many men of all races doing the same thing. I mention it only because of your absurd claims that women will have all those things with a black man. In a fantasy world not the one we're living in.
Then your claim of all women finding the strongest male in the pack. How can you be a woman and fail to observe the others who seek to be dominant in their relationships. Plenty of those and they most likely are not seeking the strongest male regardless of race

Black men are the alpha. Superior to white beta mane. And now we have been liberated st same time as nlack meN. So share commmin enemy to the race play along with what u said. Making even more hotter. Black alpha bull and white wife is the ultimate fuck. For everything is said. But also we know exactjy how black men tick. And we give him it. Tell him how superior black men are to white betas. And show his wife how a black man fucks. Black men are built to fuck. And now in modern white marriage we get it all. A white husbsnd to finance and provide. Easy to control. Snd be dominated by a black sloha who fucks us like only he can. This opens up the whole cuckold etc and f so o on. It’s all hot. But love how u opened up a thread. Coz it’s the ******* truth.

Back