Evolutionary response

While I believe that black men can provide and be good fathers, I believe that they are most needed in giving women the gift of life and offspring with the best health, beauty, strength, and genes. They are needed by multiple women including their own black women. But while white males may not provide the best genes or security, they can certainly help with provisions and social safety. And they can provide tender and loving care to the improved offspring gifted to white females by black men. Thus white males still deserve and still have a part to play. But the wisest and strongest women will not compromise. They will implant themselves with the seed of the darkest, strongest, best endowed black men. But they will still choose a white or Asian male to love them, serve them, obey them, dote on them after a rough day, and lovingly raise their black babies while they take the seed and have their sexual needs fulfilled by real men. They know how to use both sides to get the best of both worlds, and to get both sides to love it.

Now, this is the thought that I've been having more lately. Something like this, at least ... IDK why but it sounds too good to be true sometimes. I used to hate white men staring at me cus' I had black babies but now it's getting interesting, just a little so all y'all don't get so crazy and think I'm looking for a hubby. lol. Not yet any'who! :) xoxx, Dana

yes i agree as well. grateful for the revelation that you have received and understood. now make sure you spread the word to every hot white female you meet. this is your mission and calling. on a seperate note, white women understand that sharing a black man is natural, (white sisters do it, even white mothers and daughters do it), on the other hand, black women do not understand that we as bbc black men, it is our responsibility to satisfy women. this is why white women know how to suck dick better, because you all know that is your number 1 priority when it comes to pleasing a bbc bull.

How can any of us white girls disagree with this? It's soooo much the truth. xoxx, Dana

Nice response. Very well thought out. No I don't think anyone in the south is a racist. I just think he is. As for the believe in black superiority. Can one deny that the sky is blue? Can one deny that the earth is round?
YES ! The earth is actually a oblate spheroid it is not round
http://www.scientificamerican.com/article/earth-is-not-round/
As for the sky
The sky is actually colorless. The color you see is actually sunlight being diffracted by the gases in our atmosphere. On a clear (non-hazy, non-polluted) day, the sky appears blue. This is due to the high concentration of Nitrogen. However, in a smog clogged city, the sky can appear white to dirty brown. This is due to the high concentration of hydrocarbons. You can even get a red-orange sky if you're near a large fire or if a large volcano has just erupted.

http://spaceplace.nasa.gov/blue-sky/en/
The point is that the perception of racial superiority is as false as the perception of the earth been round and the sky been blue the human race is not that simple

Last edited:
What is this regional attitude that you refer to? Is that a thinly veiled attempt to smear anybody who lives in the south with the label of racist? What, nobody north of the Mason-Dixon line can be biased?

And why does it have to be a zero sum game? Why do you automatically make the leap that somebody who doesn't buy into the myth of black superiority is therefore a white supremacist? I don't believe in that garbage, am I a white supremacist? Should I be on stormfront.org?
I don't buy the racial superiority crap either. However I think both of us would have a problem joining a white supremacist group:bounce:

YES ! The earth is actually a oblate spheroid it is not round
http://www.scientificamerican.com/article/earth-is-not-round/
As for the sky
The sky is actually colorless. The color you see is actually sunlight being diffracted by the gases in our atmosphere. On a clear (non-hazy, non-polluted) day, the sky appears blue. This is due to the high concentration of Nitrogen. However, in a smog clogged city, the sky can appear white to dirty brown. This is due to the high concentration of hydrocarbons. You can even get a red-orange sky if you're near a large fire or if a large volcano has just erupted.

http://spaceplace.nasa.gov/blue-sky/en/
The point is that the perception of racial superiority is as false as the perception of the earth been round and the sky been blue the human race is not that simple
To the eye the sky is blue thus it is blue for me. The inter city example is irrelevant since I don't live there. The perception that those people have in the city means simply that for them it is brown. Is it colorless? not to any human.
The earth being round is a metaphor. I think you know that. However, let's say it's oblong. Ok black men are oblongly superior. Perception is reality. I'm a solipsist.

I don't buy the racial superiority crap either. However I think both of us would have a problem joining a white supremacist group:bounce:
Do you want to join a white supremacist group? That thought had never really crossed my mind.
Interesting that you brought this up in jest. I think it means something. It bothers you that black men are better than you at sex doesn't it? You have to learn to accept what you can not change and to embrace it.

Do you want to join a white supremacist group? That thought had never really crossed my mind.
Interesting that you brought this up in jest. I think it means something. It bothers you that black men are better than you at sex doesn't it? You have to learn to accept what you can not change and to embrace it.

******* you have no idea who I am or how I believe. If this is your idea of fun, grow up and get a life. Or is living in your mommy's basement too taxing for you?
I find it interesting that Expat is Falcon's *******. I'm not sure he wanted everyone to know this but it is ironic and fascinating. I would like to wait and see if he moves out of his parent's basement. I think Falcon is upset that his ******* isn't paying rent to him and his mom.

To the eye the sky is blue thus it is blue for me. The inter city example is irrelevant since I don't live there. The perception that those people have in the city means simply that for them it is brown. Is it colorless? not to any human.
The earth being round is a metaphor. I think you know that. However, let's say it's oblong. Ok black men are oblongly superior. Perception is reality. I'm a solipsist.
lol Perception is an opinion of an individual or in some cases a group not actual fact
actually you said it your self (The perception that those people have in the city means simply that for them it is brown.)
Is it colorless? not to any human. Yes to those that look beyond color and actually have a real understanding of the scientific fact's .
black men are oblongly Black men are black and come in all different shapes and sizes with varied capabilities some do well in life and are winners some don't as individual's the same as white men Asian men women of all races and all humans on this planet has nothing to do with race or sex everything to do with individual attitude economic's education upbringing and a range of other very obvious things people who have seen anything of life or the world or have children or have raised a family would tell you this . and sometimes its Hip to be square

I don't think black men are better at sex than I am. At least not all of them.

I guess I will just have to accept what I cannot change.:bounce: It is amazing how people can miss the obvious. Truth be told I rather like me the way I am. I guess you and I won't be joining any WSG anytime in this life
You stated,
"I don't think black men are better at sex than I am. At least not all of them." I had no idea that you were gay and that you had, had sex with all men. You must be exhausted!!!

You stated,
"I don't think black men are better at sex than I am. At least not all of them." I had no idea that you were gay and that you had, had sex with all men. You must be exhausted!!!
I shall try to speak more simply for you so you are able to understand. First I am not gay, there are quite a few women that concur with that. You were the one that said "It bothers you that black men are better than you at sex doesn't it? You have to learn to accept what you can not change and to embrace it." I found that statement rather humorous for obvious reasons as bm_from_southjersey was kind enough to point out. So in my humble opinion I am a better fucker than some black males but I doubt I fuck better all other black males. Just go back to your happy place and relax.

Back