Evolutionary response

It is as much the desire to try something different ..... and if you are going to have an adventure outside marriage why not satisfy your curiosity about black men.
Black men are different than white men, and some have different sizes than white men, but not most just enough to propagate the myth .... If black men were superior and the master race Africa would be the dominant continent...It isn't.

Thanks, expatdad, for once again injecting "reality" into the otherwise biased thread & website. Totally agree! The fact that black males are so aggressive in their overall lifestyle is as much their "undoing" as it is to their "benefit". A wise black man will know what his gifts are and use them to benefit to society, or they will use their gifts selfishly and get dished the challenges they often face. It's karma in action, and often plays out statistically.

Thanks, expatdad, for once again injecting "reality" into the otherwise biased thread & website. Totally agree! The fact that black males are so aggressive in their overall lifestyle is as much their "undoing" as it is to their "benefit". A wise black man will know what his gifts are and use them to benefit to society, or they will use their gifts selfishly and get dished the challenges they often face. It's karma in action, and often plays out statistically.

Mac I agree, Even though I have "made it" as I said in my post I help other Blacks starting out. Chicago has alot of good and some bad. Many young Black men need guidance. I spend time almost every week with these young men. Its easy for them to be cocky with a attitude I help them see what they can achieve with the "correct attitude" and a education.

Isabel I think you are right about evolution, and I am guessing thats why white mens Penisis continue to get smaller as well, and why BBC's continue to get bigger and Dominate women everywhere. Its evolution at work and eventually white men will be servants for the sexy white women like you and your BBC Masters. What do you think about this?

It does make you wonder about the size of mens cocks in a couple of hundred years time. If women keep choosing the guys with the biggest cocks to be bred by, then evolution will mean guys cocks will get bigger and bigger over time. Who knows, an 8 incher might be considered small in 100 years time! LOL

:) Or a wise, or rich, black man will use his 'gifts' to persuade others that doing what the black man wants will be beneficial to the other party, or at least until he has successfully enmeshed/entrapped the other so that he can now dominate the other party's family at no risk to himself...a common practice in business in Africa

Back