do your friends or family know about your lifestyle

It’s one of the few secrets only me and my Wife have together. A few of her friends know she has black exes but knowing about full on BBC cuckolding with her hubby would be pretty embarrassing for both of us

Especially since she’s a mom

When I told my Mum, she couldn't believe it. She was disappointed about husband for being 'that kind of man'. When I later said I wanted a black colleague of mine to sire my first bby she was a tad concerned no one would be 'carrying our genes' in the family. The fact there I would not be married to him was secondary. But I think she was worried about the neighbors. During my pregnancy I stayed with her, and 'my man' started visiting us with flowers and gifts and she finally agreed to him staying with me when he wasn't on business trips. What she doesn't know is that he and I are meeting other people too and some townies have already seen my new lover kissing me passionately when dropping me at the train station nearby.

I know what happens behind closed doors is your business but do your friends and/or family members know about your interracial lifestyle? How did they find out? What was their reaction?
There are a few of each that do. My cousin (female) knows about it. She and I used to party a lot together and both were very sexual. There is not a lot that we do not know about each other.

When it comes to friends there are a few that are also in the lifestyle or some manner of sexual lifestyle that know.

Recently my hubby and I went to a local private sex club and as we were sitting on a couch and I single black gentleman sat with us with his hand on my inner thigh and his fingers in my pussy. My husbands brother and his girlfriend walk in. We all four were surprised.
That would be so mortifying for us haha

This is the primary reason me and my wife don’t go to sex clubs and prefer swinging with other couples or select single men

There are a few of each that do. My cousin (female) knows about it. She and I used to party a lot together and both were very sexual. There is not a lot that we do not know about each other.

When it comes to friends there are a few that are also in the lifestyle or some manner of sexual lifestyle that know.
Beautiful. It's hot knowing more and more white women especially married ones are into the lifestyle.

Yeah I hear ya. It was concerning them seeing us with a black guy finger fucking me
House Party Dancing GIF by Amazon Prime Video

Back