Do you have one bull, or many?

she worked all over usually in a place for a year and we would try t arrange someone regular. In Atlanta we met maybe 9 men and ended up with three fairly regular while at home there were a few regulars and the odd new. In Denver there was one regular after meeting three. Having several makes it easier because of scheduling but then you can get really busy if you are greedy and do not say no

I've never considered exclusivity with a bull.. And I don't think they ever expected it from me either. In my experience, most of my bulls enjoy it if I also fuck others - almost all of them are in for moresomes too!

I am selective in which bulls I date bareback though, and always honest about this to the others. That way any bull can decide whether he's fine with it or not!

X

P.S. I would never limit yourself to one bull only, each of my bulls has other "qualities" and favourite positions! 😍
i think most women prefer more than one man just because it adds variety and there is scheduling issues so having a stable makes it easier . My wife had three separate visits one day and then three the next because she had a stable and did not want to say no. I also think how you manage condoms is similar to my wife, she liked to have cum licked from her sometimes and there were men she has know for a decade

she always had several at a time just because when we looked for a man it would take a few just to find one or two and then there were men where she traveled to, She fucked maybe 10 men in Atlanta before she found a couple of constant regulars who would visit her when she wanted

We have one regular bull whom we have been meeting for around three years now , He controls us as to do different things he wants my wife to do. He has included his brother a few times and they both fuck my wife one then the other. She has also been with his nephew but that was not a very good experience as all he wanted to do was empty his balls into my wife’s pussy .
Our Bull has my wife under his thumb as she is addicted to his much larger bbc and will do what he wants as sex goes.

Last edited:
Took my wife a few years to agree to the idea. My wife has a public job and greatest fear was being recognized. We found a bull close by and out of state. We have met up twice so far and each time it's been better than the first . He is a perfect match for us. He is normal on the exterior and gets tested monthly and is open to drilling my wife solo or fucking her while she sucks me. I don't see is moving on ..at least not right now. It's an addition to our awesome sex life, but does not consume it.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210907-100609_Cartoon Photo.jpg
    Screenshot_20210907-100609_Cartoon Photo.jpg
    278.5 KB · Views: 167
Back