Do you have one bull, or many?

Rikochan

Couple
Gold Member
Real Person
From
ME, US
I was wondering...I met one bull, and we're already talking about a second meeting with semi-regular return visits at times of his choosing.

But, what is the assumption? Do bulls assume you're going to have many bulls? Or is there no assumption of exclusivity unless it's specifically discussed?

I have a chance to meet a couple really hot guys between now and the next time my first guy is in town in 5-6 weeks, so I'm curious what everyone thinks.

How do you experienced hot wives handle this?

~Love, Riko

I was wondering...I met one bull, and we're already talking about a second meeting with semi-regular return visits at times of his choosing.

But, what is the assumption? Do bulls assume you're going to have many bulls? Or is there no assumption of exclusivity unless it's specifically discussed?

I have a chance to meet a couple really hot guys between now and the next time my first guy is in town in 5-6 weeks, so I'm curious what everyone thinks.

How do you experienced hot wives handle this?

~Love, Riko
Its your choice. What ever you are comfortable with. Bulls dont mind it.

I never assume anything and I ask about everything that I want to know! Unless exclusivity was discussed and agreed upon upfront in the beginning then neither of us should assume that we are exclusive. So unless it was discussed then by all means explore and experience new people because a favorite may emerge.

Just like in the regular dating market the woman that is a bonafide LA"9" and has more beauty currency than the average woman will be able to exercise her options to have multiple bulls that she can choose from call up to give her what she needs, when she needs it. Some have different bulls with different sexual styles. You may like one bull because he's very sensual and caring and you like making slow passionate love to him. Another bull is for when you want it rough and nasty. The guy that's gonna treat you like a little slut and pound you senseless and leave you sore and walking funny for a few days. Both make you cum good it's just what style are you in the mood for today.

I have been in situations where the hotwife had a couple of favorite bulls, invited us both over, introduced us, and we both beat the pussy to oblivion together. At the end of the day it all comes down to the open mind, mentality, and how cool the men are that you deal with.

Scarlett wants that one Bull to trust . To take off the condom , for cuck clean up and interaction between the bull & I the cuck. ...She is not against more than one but others will wear a condom. We've found it to be a lot of work to find an honest clean gentleman that's shares our interests .

Back