Most times you have cum or squirted with a bull

Ladies what’s the record number you have cum or squirted with a bull or did you stop counting.
Never really count myself but a many real Bulls have told me I’ve cum over 30x a night with them, which I think it’s probably more with quite a few of them! I cum very easy and then begin to cum almost non-stop with the right Man in me.

Squirting, easily 12x with some Men.

Never really count myself but a many real Bulls have told me I’ve cum over 30x a night with them, which I think it’s probably more with quite a few of them! I cum very easy and then begin to cum almost non-stop with the right man in me.
Never really count myself but a many real Bulls have told me I’ve cum over 30x a night with them, which I think it’s probably more with quite a few of them! I cum very easy and then begin to cum almost non-stop with the right Man in me.

My husband tells me that I only have 1 orgasm. It just lasts for a good hour🤣

Sounds like someone can’t get enough cock

Back