Morning wood

sm1982

Male
Real Person
From
France
Do women like to hold back (perhaps sleep together) their bulls until morning to service their morning wood or do they find their own rooms or own beds once the event is over? Thoughts? Feel free to post pictures if you have them of servicing morning wood. :)

I suppose this question is also for men: would you want to stay back once you have cummed or just get back home or a nice warm bed with clean sheets. :)

1705480841868.png

No pictures. But yes, one time we had a guy over who we had met for the first time earlier that day. When he intended to leave - it was already late at night - the weather had changed into a storm with what seemed buckets of water falling from the sky. my gal and i took heart and proposed for him to sl3ep over instead of sending him out into the cold.
He seemed a bit reluctant at first but as we insisted he thankfully accepted our invitation. See, he would sleep in the same bed with us since we didn't have a guest bed. Reasonably he would lie to one side while i was to the other side of my girlfriend who was arranged to lie in the middle between us two men. i was so turned on by that "sleeping arrangement" that, if we wouldn't all have been soo tired from our earlier steamy sessions, i swear i wouldn't have been able to close one eye. But in the end all three of us fell asleep rather quickly.

When we woke up early morning (he had set an alarm on his phone) and he got up and out of the bed his morning wood was too hard to overlook (pun intended :mstickle: ). No need to say i found my Woman service him in a heartbeat, (unfortunately) giving him (nothing more than) a "blowjob quickie" because he was running out of time (had to leave for work). After she had finished him off he quickly took a shower, dressed and, with a "bye" and a smile, left the two of us - as you probably can imagine - in a desparately horny state.

my girlfriend and i had very hot sex immediately after and five more times throughout that day. And it was that sort of sex that creates a memory you do not want to miss - one of those experiences in life that will always have a special place in your heart and soul and that nobody can take away from you. 😍 Just like what had happened, what we had done, just a day before. ;)

No pictures. But yes, one time we had a guy over who we had met for the first time earlier that day. When he intended to leave - it was already late at night - the weather had changed into a storm with what seemed buckets of water falling from the sky. my gal and i took heart and proposed for him to sl3ep over instead of sending him out into the cold.
He seemed a bit reluctant at first but as we insisted he thankfully accepted our invitation. See, he would sleep in the same bed with us since we didn't have a guest bed. Reasonably he would lie to one side while i was to the other side of my girlfriend who was arranged to lie in the middle between us two men. i was so turned on by that "sleeping arrangement" that, if we wouldn't all have been soo tired from our earlier steamy sessions, i swear i wouldn't have been able to close one eye. But in the end all three of us fell asleep rather quickly.

When we woke up early morning (he had set an alarm on his phone) and he got up and out of the bed his morning wood was too hard to overlook (pun intended :mstickle: ). No need to say i found my Woman service him in a heartbeat, (unfortunately) giving him (nothing more than) a "blowjob quickie" because he was running out of time (had to leave for work). After she had finished him off he quickly took a shower, dressed and, with a "bye" and a smile, left the two of us - as you probably can imagine - in a desparately horny state.

my girlfriend and i had very hot sex immediately after and five more times throughout that day. And it was that sort of sex that creates a memory you do not want to miss - one of those experiences in life that will always have a special place in your heart and soul and that nobody can take away from you. 😍 Just like what had happened, what we had done, just a day before. ;)
Loved your story! Having someone in your martial bed seems like a step forward.
Were you all sleeping naked or with something on?

Loved your story! Having someone in your martial bed seems like a step forward.
Were you all sleeping naked or with something on?
As a matter of fact at that time we didn't use or lose a thought about that. Just what anyone was comfortable with, i guess. None of us slept naked actually. my girlfriend of that time didn't usually wear sleepwear unless sometimes in winter but normally slept just in her panties and sometimes a scarce top. i was typically the guy wearing pyjamas but at that point i just made it easy, simple with my boxer briefs. Our friend was, just like us, not prepared for a sleepover and was simply wearing his underwear in lack of an alternative. Lending him something from our nightly wardrobe would have felt awkward so we just left it there with what anyone felt comfortable with and i guess nobody of us was thinking much about it really nor was anyone complaining.
The time we got up, alarmed by his phone timer, he jumped out of bed, perhaps surprised at that point recapitulating last night and understanding that he was in somebody else's home. He happened to have a "tent" in his undies with his dick almost jumping out. So my GF took care of that naturally considering what we had been doing the night before which happened to be not much earler than four hours ago. So... 🤷‍♂️
With all the hurry involved in the "morning after" we, my GF and i, noticed only about an hour later that we hadn't even exchanged numbers. o_O Of course he could have come back any time later but he didn't. my guess is, he most propably thought about it but just didn't want to come on like a "stalker" kinda guy? 🤣 Who knows. 🤷‍♂️ Facts: we never saw him again. :( It was still a very memorable night and morning after.

Does anybody else have a similar esperience? TY

Do women like to hold back (perhaps sleep together) their bulls until morning to service their morning wood or do they find their own rooms or own beds once the event is over? Thoughts? Feel free to post pictures if you have them of servicing morning wood. :)

I suppose this question is also for men: would you want to stay back once you have cummed or just get back home or a nice warm bed with clean sheets. :)

View attachment 6815095
I am a morning person when it comes to sex so I appreciate a man staying the night and looking for some fun in the a.m.

As a matter of fact at that time we didn't use or lose a thought about that. Just what anyone was comfortable with, i guess. None of us slept naked actually. my girlfriend of that time didn't usually wear sleepwear unless sometimes in winter but normally slept just in her panties and sometimes a scarce top. i was typically the guy wearing pyjamas but at that point i just made it easy, simple with my boxer briefs. Our friend was, just like us, not prepared for a sleepover and was simply wearing his underwear in lack of an alternative. Lending him something from our nightly wardrobe would have felt awkward so we just left it there with what anyone felt comfortable with and i guess nobody of us was thinking much about it really nor was anyone complaining.
The time we got up, alarmed by his phone timer, he jumped out of bed, perhaps surprised at that point recapitulating last night and understanding that he was in somebody else's home. He happened to have a "tent" in his undies with his dick almost jumping out. So my GF took care of that naturally considering what we had been doing the night before which happened to be not much earler than four hours ago. So... 🤷‍♂️
With all the hurry involved in the "morning after" we, my GF and i, noticed only about an hour later that we hadn't even exchanged numbers. o_O Of course he could have come back any time later but he didn't. my guess is, he most propably thought about it but just didn't want to come on like a "stalker" kinda guy? 🤣 Who knows. 🤷‍♂️ Facts: we never saw him again. :( It was still a very memorable night and morning after.

Does anybody else have a similar esperience? TY
That's too bad. Looks like the encounters one adores the most are unrepeatable. Its a shame nonetheless.

That's too bad. Looks like the encounters one adores the most are unrepeatable. Its a shame nonetheless.
The idea of what could have been is hot. But also having that memory of a great experience is priceless. Perhaps it was even better that way because (a) it makes it the more special, and (b) we had more time to play out others of our hot fantasies. Anyway i never looked back. :happy:

From our experience, what was often the case...
The bull would stop by in the morning, on his way to work or school.
The couple work as a team to help accommodate his "morning wood".
Sometimes that means I would watch/ occupy our ki-ds attention with cartoons
or whatever while "mom is busy talking with her friend".

Other times, I would suck or eat the bull's ass while they fuck, in an effort to help him cum
so we can all be on our way and not be late for work.

I'm a White Therapist and could enjoy being your Therapist or boths Therapist in all of this and more -

Our Special friend slept regular with us together in Our bed with her in the middle. WE all was naked, im sometimes caged sometimes free... She Loved to See us both with our morning Wood or to get us hard in the morning If one of us wasnt hard already...
The comparsion was Always a huge Turn on for us all.. specially for her...
He was a good friend of Mine and WE spent a Lot of time together and mostly naked at Home...

Attachments

• 44bb8be7-1a8f-4928-a1e6-0dae9c278d76.jpg
    44bb8be7-1a8f-4928-a1e6-0dae9c278d76.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 17
Back