Most controlling thing bull has done ?

A good Bull never would put the couple in a bad position . . just the opposite. There are men who think that they can do whatever they want after fucking a guys wife. These are dumb asses. Discretion is important and that's why these dumb asses don't last in any relationship.
I agree.

I think those guys were from "flings" she had when she first started going to clubs with her friend. It has not happened in the past like 6 years

tho you can't tell right now, but inside her currently flat belly, your wife has a secret growing.
...she took the very big, tall black strippers seed when she was most fertile, during her bachelorette party.
now his b@bies are growing, just not yet showing at the altar, or on the 1st day of your honeymoon!
3099699_kgoms3fde9t63ju_full.jpeg

Had a guy ask me to have panties on when I met him at the hotel bar—our first time meeting. I was assuming this was a solo play date because hubby always preps me for what to expect—and there was NO talk about group play. I showed up to the bar and met him, but he was talking to several other guys so I was very confused but tried not to make a big deal of it. We all made small talk for 5 minutes and I ❤️ his confidence and swagger. He leaned down and told me to take off my panties and hand it to one of the guys he was hanging out with. I was like WTF?! I don’t know these guys so I texted hubby and he said just do what he says (he knew what was going on). So I did but I was so embarrassed when I handed them to him I almost dropped them and ran back to where I was standing. Then I heard laughter and got even more confused. The guy I thought I was meeting said “we are your dates”. So they were all in on it (including hubby). It was a weird and sexy all at once 🫣. Had a great evening with 3 hot guys, so worth it. Didn’t get my panties back, and they were super cute😢

Xoxo💋👸♠️

When we were in Vegas last year we met a couple guys by the MGM pool. We started talking and one of the guys Keith went in the pool with me and my wife joined us a little later. All three of us were talking about football camps and stuff. My wife and Keith would be doing some light flirting laughing at each other light touches. After about an hour at some point while Keith and I were talking he got behind my wife and started massaging her shoulders while we were talking she moaned and said that feels good. He whispered in her ear and she nodded and he lowered his hands to her tits and started groping them. She moaned again and he slid his hands under her top and started playing with her nipples all while still talking football with me. She moaned again and again he whispered something in her ear and she moaned again and his hand moved down and under her bathing suit and he started playing with her pussy she leaned back and started kissing him and he brought her to an amazing orgasm. His flight was leaving so they exchanged numbers and kept in touch, we are going out to hook up with him in June. Pic is just for illustration it’s not my wife, wish I had my phone in the pool.
IMG_9443.GIF

Back